MAG brand mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG brand mags?

Does anybody here have any experience with MAG brand magazines? Any decrease in FPS or failures after use?

Thanks for your time,

-Joe
    sigpic

Re: MAG brand mags?

How would a mag change fps?!

Anyway... MAG are excellent

Comment

I never had any problems with the ones I had until I got a VFC 416 and they'd lock into place but never feed in that gun.
      sigpic

Comment

The spring pressure can force the following BB to push the loading nozzle up and cause mis feeds and inconsistent FPS readings
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

I have used the plastic and metal ones and all feed perfect.

Comment

I used their 120 round M4 mags, which were fantastic.

Now I use their 190 round M14 mags which are... odd.
            If you fill them right up the pressure of the spring will force the BBs into your hop up with way to much force and the round will only go a few meters. If you only put about 120 rounds in them though they feed fine. It just seems like an odd thing to overlook for such a solid manufacturer.

Comment

Depends on the hop unit, ICS can struggle with the back pressure, Madbull 3-in-1 feeds flawlessly. Best magazines I have.

Comment

Strange, I've not had any problems with an ICS feeding from MAG mags, but my VFC which never fed from a single one of their mags is fitted with a madbull ultimate!

I think that guns and mags is just one of those things that can vary from gun to gun. It's the same as king arms mags, some guns feed flawlessly and others won't even get them to lock in place.
                sigpic

Comment

there great, if you have trouble with feeding open the little screw/cap at the bottom and push the spring up or place a small bit of foam inside mite decrease the mag capacity by 1 or 2 bbs but then will feed perfectly... well they do for me

Comment

MAG AK Waffle Mags worked flawlessly in my ICS AKS74U...
                    Until I left the BBs in them for a week. Don't do it, it is stupid, and my fault entirely .

The MAGS are great though, import the metal ones if you can.

Comment

I used their M4 mags in my CA and ICS Armalites with little to no issues, the MP5 ones in my ICS MP5, and the AUG ones in my CA AUG. All feed flawlessly, except for the MP5 versions, which just needed to load and unload due to a slightly stiff spring. Now they all feed fine. Thoroughly recommended.

Comment

MAG 190 Rds FTW!

Mine have fired many thousands of beebs without problem.

Comment

I have a set of 4 MAG (iirc around 170 capacity) for my TM Aug and all feed fine
                          Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

I have 5 metal MAG 190rd mags and they all feed flawlessly in my cxp. The one problem I have is the feel of the mags, feels kinda like a blackboard :L but that's solved by wearing a pair of gloves my mate also has a number of the 120rd plastic ones and they are great! Cheap too
                            Many things for sale:
                            cxp plus lots of extras
                            bfg and blanks
                            lots of kit
                            Have a look at my posts and make me an offer!

Comment

I've got 6 MAG MP5 midcaps. They're fantastic! Highly recommended!
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                              Working...
                              X