Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K Draganov svd

are the A&K Dragonov svd any good as im going to be buying one

has anyone found problems with them or something ?
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Re: A&K Draganov svd

I have one and I love it to bits.

There is a bit of a problem with them double feeding sometimes but its an easy fix (stick A&K dragunov double feed into google or something, cant link as *shock horror* its on another airsodt forum). Alternatively you can buy the "A&K Dragunov upgraded hop unit" which aparantly makes your hop a lot better and kills double feeding, I dont have one myself but intend on getting one at some point as the current hop is very good, but a pain in the ass to adjust as its adjusted via a minature allen key, whears the improved hop is more like a G36 style hop unit.

Convieniantly it uses AEG springs, barrels and hop rubbers, which are cheaper than having to buy specific sniper rifle barrels like say the L96 or VSR series. Mine has a firefly(?) Red hop rubber, prometheus PSG1 tightbore barrel and an M140(?) spring, fires about 495fps on the dot each time, I can put holes in the moon with it :P The only downside is you need biceps like chuck norris to cock it constantly, it is not an easy pull.

Comment

im gonna order one now for £100

Comment

I also love my SVD to bits. Fitted out with a genuine PSO-1 optic, it really is a thing of beauty. I run mine with a madbul 6.03, firefly rubber, upgraded piston sear, upgraded piston, upgraded hop unit, and 150 spring. Make sure that when you buy yours, have a word with dazz666 on this forum regarding upgrade parts. He will direct you in the right way. Strip down is fairly simple... there are plently of tutorials around the internet. Ensure that you constantly lube the action if your going to run the rifle with a high powered spring. I also find it helps to put a little bit of lube on the piston sear to ease up the heavy and long trigger pull.

Comment

are pso-1 optics exspencive

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
            are pso-1 optics exspencive
            I picked one up on here for £45. Might sell it too for a bit more if people are interested.
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

cant wait for it to arrive by the sounds of things these are good guns

Comment

I found, with my A&K SVD, the hop was pure rubbish out of the box - You'd get the odd straight-ish shot, but the rest would more-or-less dive outta the barrel as soon as the trigger was pulled. On taking it apart, the hop 'nub' fell apart.
                So I ditched the standard hop unit and went with the ASPUK SVD hop unit...what can I say...It works FLAWLESSLY! The range and accuracy are pretty damn impressive!

Originally posted by The only black airsofter View Post
                ...I run mine with a madbul 6.03...
                How's that working out? Was it easy to install/interface with the hop unit? Any mods required?

Comment

^^ Very very true my friend

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeTacular View Post
                    I found, with my A&K SVD, the hop was pure rubbish out of the box - You'd get the odd straight-ish shot, but the rest would more-or-less dive outta the barrel as soon as the trigger was pulled. On taking it apart, the hop 'nub' fell apart.
                    So I ditched the standard hop unit and went with the ASPUK SVD hop unit...what can I say...It works FLAWLESSLY! The range and accuracy are pretty damn impressive!
                    How's that working out? Was it easy to install/interface with the hop unit? Any mods required?
                    The barrel just fits straight in. Provided its maintained frequently, you'll will see very impressive accuracy. Well worth the inverstment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fuzzhead Find out more about fuzzhead
                    Working...
                    X