Yellow lenses in glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yellow lenses in glasses?

The Yellow lenses make it easier / quicker for your eye`s to adjust to light changes. i.e going into a building when it`s bright oustide.

Comment

They are supposed to also help with depth perception and judging distance which is the same thing really! I wear yellow glasses for airsoft and it seems to give a sharper image? Or at least the illusion of one anyway!

A few lads that ride bikes told me to get a yellow visor for riding on wet roads as it helps you see variations in the tarmac much better so ye can ride on the grippy bits and avoid the parts that would have ye on yer hole......never tried it tho
      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

It's was a recent ish signal that came out that said guys on the front are not allowed to use yellows anymore, not sure the full reasonings though but if it's anything to do with being unable to see disturbed earth and wires I'd call the BS until it was proved really.
        The real title for the yellow lenses is high contrast, low glare. Great at night on a wet road, they cut the glare off the road and most of the glare from car headlights, you also have a slight advantage of a higher contrast in shadows so you are more likely to see someone in the shadows.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

^^^ You made it sound much better but yeah contrast is the word i was looking for!
          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

i wear tinted lenses in my V12s and i wont be switching to anything else...for me they are the best option as i play cqb and they provide me with good low light vision
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i tend to use yellow or red. they seem to help with contrast and everything looks quite happy. thats a help when you get hit as much as i do

Comment

Whenever I drive in normal or low light conditions I wear yellow lenses, if its sunny I stick the darked out ones in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slava Find out more about Slava
                Working...
                X