Collapse

What's the best gas for a TM 1911 MEU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best gas for a TM 1911 MEU?

Propane is awkward to source without a car, what the best airsoft gas for them?
    Currently using predator, and can only get about 10 shots max, i warmed a mag up and got all 23 off, but its kinda hard to warm mags on the field.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: What am bestust gas for a TM 1911 MEU?

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
    Propane is awkward to source without a car, what the best airsoft gas for them?
    Currently using predator, and can only get about 10 shots max, i warmed a mag up and got all 23 off, but its kinda hard to warm mags on the field.
    ~I use zeroone pro gas and green in mine to good effect

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
      ~I use zeroone pro gas and green in mine to good effect
      Youre the first person ive heard say that the pro gas is good. Everyone else seems to think its about as good as fart gas.

Comment

And once again the rant against Pro Gas resumes. *Please take one second to read this*

The Green Gas Zero One used to sell was CRAP. Terribly crap. Every batch was a bad batch. No, they sell Pro Gas. This isn't their old green gas at all, and is not terrible. It is re branded, and I mean literary same gas different label, Abbey Ultra. It isn't as strong as Green, as Abbey Ultra isn't, but is perfect for TM Pistols and other plastic slide guns. Stop saying it's crap when you don't know what it is. It's Abbey Ultra, but a bit cheaper. Identical performance. Sorry, rant over.

What exactly do you mean by Abbey Predator? All their gases say Predator on :3 If you're using 134a (Green Bottle) then use Abbey Ultra (Red Can) or Pro Gas.

Comment

red gas? if predator is 134a? try green gas?

Comment

Get the airsoft innovations 'gas can' and fill with propane before you leave your house...simples
            Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
            Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Thanks apeturesci, but the real problem with zeroone is the £8.50 postage minimum. So one can of gas costs like £18!
              Tempted to try my black gas, but i dont want to kill my pistol.

Comment

Its the red can.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                  Thanks apeturesci, but the real problem with zeroone is the £8.50 postage minimum. So one can of gas costs like £18!
                  Tempted to try my black gas, but i dont want to kill my pistol.
                  I like about 5 minutes away from Zero One which is why I'm so happy to buy from there, so I understand it from your position.

I used Guarder Black Gas in my TM Glock 26 and it somehow took hundreds of rounds with no damage. When you have a gun with a really heavy slide, Guarder Gas it the best thing to get it kicking well.

EDIT: Ok, well Guarder Black was fine in my TM MEU, but still, because the mag is so thin, it will probably still struggle to empty a mag. Especially in the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    I like about 5 minutes away from Zero One which is why I'm so happy to buy from there, so I understand it from your position.

I used Guarder Black Gas in my TM Glock 26 and it somehow took hundreds of rounds with no damage. When you have a gun with a really heavy slide, Guarder Gas it the best thing to get it kicking well.

EDIT: Ok, well Guarder Black was fine in my TM MEU, but still, because the mag is so thin, it will probably still struggle to empty a mag. Especially in the cold.
                    In that case ill use the black then.

/Thread

Comment

Where you getting this black gas???? I need something to help cycle a steel slide!
                      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

fart gas?

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                            fart gas?
                            Oui. Ive heard it (seen actually on here) it called fart gas a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              And once again the rant against Pro Gas resumes. *Please take one second to read this*

The Green Gas Zero One used to sell was CRAP. Terribly crap. Every batch was a bad batch. No, they sell Pro Gas. This isn't their old green gas at all, and is not terrible. It is re branded, and I mean literary same gas different label, Abbey Ultra. It isn't as strong as Green, as Abbey Ultra isn't, but is perfect for TM Pistols and other plastic slide guns. Stop saying it's crap when you don't know what it is. It's Abbey Ultra, but a bit cheaper. Identical performance. Sorry, rant over.

What exactly do you mean by Abbey Predator? All their gases say Predator on :3 If you're using 134a (Green Bottle) then use Abbey Ultra (Red Can) or Pro Gas.
                              The funny thing about this rant is that I would put Abbey Ultra in the same 'Fart Gas' catagory as Zero one anyway and I didnt even know it was the same stuff! haha. Zeroone gas/Abbey Ultra is probably the worst I have used in my Night Warrior. If you havnt tried ASG Ultra Air then I would suggest that, it performs very well and is the only gas I have got a full mag out of in cold temps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X