p90 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 help

hi as the title sugest i neand sum help i am looking a geting a p90 red dot (doing a stargate SG-1 look) and would like to know a few things

1. Hi-cap Vs Low-cap (iv heard that the high caps have a tendensey to jam

2. will thre p90 mags fit in the Viper Special Forces Vest this one
    http://www.soldierstuff.co.uk/produc...d82fc1b8f6366f

and any info on m92's I.e. TM Vs KJW and the like

thanks
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: p90 help

The P90 hicaps are fine if you:

Only load about 270rnds into them, as oppose to 300.

Prewind them, until they start clicking.

Comment

I had a TM P90 and I hated hicaps, they jammed all the time even when i put about 270BB's in there. Lucky I had 5 locaps.

If i was you i would get a vest built for the p90, "the vest guy" makes them.

Hope this helps..

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

thanks but im looking to do the stargate sg-1 look. if i just wanted a p90 vest id use the viper VMS vest
        true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Iv got 6 high caps and they are all fine, feed flawlessly! They only jam if, when you begin winding you miss a few bb's, you have to be very carefull to get a consistent stream of bb's!

Comment

Well go for what you want, i used the viper SA vest to hold my mags in the side pouches.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

How many bbs do the P90 midcaps hold. Can't find anywhere that sell them...
              Wanted:
              A decent chronograph

Comment

thay dont do mid-caps thay do low-caps 60 rds and high-caps 300 rds

Comment

I've just come across Well R9 mags for the P90.

They fit 220 rounds.

The website said that they do fit TM P90s but it's a tight fit. They feed well apparently.

Anyone else tried them?
                  Wanted:
                  A decent chronograph

Comment

No but i wouldnt touch the well P90 with a barge pole, aparently you have to tip the P90 back to get the bbs to roll to the barrel
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I play at The Fort in Fife and one of our regular female skirmishers (Kelspook) has the full SG1 loadout, which looks sweet. She'll tell you which vests etc work and which don't. PuddyTat on the forum is also a P90 guru.

If you want to know about Kelspook's loadout I suggest you log-in to the Fort Forum and send her a PM. She's always featured in the photo sections too so you can see her loadout there.

She actually organised a Star Gate themed milsim event on Sunday there, which was a bit weird, but fun. There were quite a few P90's kicking about that day.
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                      Working...
                      X