Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG-1 Stock for a TM G3?

Hey guys,
    I'm looking to get my hands on a PSG-1 stock for a Tokyo Marui G3,at the moment it's an SG1 front end and stock,but i'd like ot eventually make it a PSG-1.
    I've had a look around for the stock,and from what i've seen their an absolute pain in the arse to get a hold of,if I HAVE seen them,they've been either sold out or discontinued.
    Am I being really blind?,or this this another Winchester 1887 scenario,where when I do find them,their gonna cost the same as the insurance on my bike.
    Also wondering if anyone knows a workaround using another stock?,i'm not fussed what make as long as I get that stock on there lol.

Cheers'n'ta

Re: PSG-1 Stock for a TM G3?

to be honest you would be better off converting it to a MSG-90 as for a psg 1 you will need to change just about every part ofthe gun .
    The MSG90 uses the same stock that G&G put on their G3 series . They are differant enough to stand out but not as awkward to use as the PSG1 stock

Comment

I'm only looking to mod the gun aesthetically,I have the SG1 front end with the bipod on it,and the stock that looks like an MP5 hard stock with the cheek pad on it,but i've always had a soft spot for the PSG-1 lookwise,so i'd love to do a conversion,keep the full auto and all :D
      I can get a hold of the handgrips for the G3,but the stock is a real pain

Comment

For PSg1 looks you are looking to replace barrel, gastube, foregrip , upper reciever, TMH and stock .

One you have changed the TMH you will also need to change the internals to fit properly as the pistol grip/motor cage are completely differant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dellusional_Maniac Find out more about Dellusional_Maniac
        Working...
        X