Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which silencer is good for ICS M4 CQB...help.....!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which silencer is good for ICS M4 CQB...help.....!!

Hi people

I am looking to buy a silencer for my ICS CQB M4. However I am quite confused and I dont know which one will fit my gun. I want to buy a FULL METAL silencer not plastic.

If you have any idea of which one to get then please let me know Any comments will be much appreaciated

Just give me the name of the silencer

Also cost no more than £50
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Which silencer is good for ICS M4 CQB...help.....!!

99% of arisoft silencer use a 14mm thread. Obviously very useful as it means they all fit .

However you need to get the correct threading, anticlockwise or clockwise. I could never be bothered to remember which was which so I just bought a silencer with both threadings, one on each end. and it now fits every AEG I own. I would recommend doing the same,

Comment

Thanks but which silencer should I buy?any name?it should be full metal as well,I dont want no plastic :0
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

Most silencers with a dampening material will function. Ive got a full metal, knights armament HK licensed 14mm ACW silencer for sale if your keen?
        Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

The one I have is a King Arms ACW/CW silencer. Yes, it's metal. As said, you'll be hard pressed to find a plastic silencer that actually costs money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            The one I have is a King Arms ACW/CW silencer. Yes, it's metal. As said, you'll be hard pressed to find a plastic silencer that actually costs money.
            Wow I seen this one on Z1 website which is on sale for £85, its too much for a silencer mate I want something reasonable price under £50
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Look up the Knight Arms Lightweight Silencer on Zeroone. It's £25 and come with both thread adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by sebct View Post
                Look up the Knight Arms Lightweight Silencer on Zeroone. It's £25 and come with both thread adapters.
                Yes I SEEN that one but it doesnt say wheather its metal or plastic. Do you have any idea?
                I will shoot you all.

Comment

^^That's the one I have, I don't remember paying £85 for a silencer.

Comment

I have two silencer in my mind which is ''Mad Bull Quicksilver Silencer'' and ''HurricanE Multi Silencer''. Do you think this will do the job?One is made up of illuminium and one is full metal. Cost around £35 plus shipping!!
                    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                      ^^That's the one I have, I don't remember paying £85 for a silencer.
                      Thats what I seen on z1 website. I dont want to spend that much just for a silencer as I already spend £300 on my ics CQB and I need to buy some more accessories. I think in the end,it may cost me up to £400.
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

The one i mentioned early is full metal!

Comment

Originally posted by sebct View Post
                          The one i mentioned early is full metal!
                          Oh ok I will ring up z1 tomorrow to confirm thanks for the comment
                          I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                          Working...
                          X