1911 Wood grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Wood grips

Before I go any further, I apologize in advance if this is a repeat of a pre-existing thread!

I'm after a set of real wood 1911A1 grips for a TM. Is there anywhere, in the UK, that sells a set?
    I've had a look through the Googles, but to no avail.

If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be fantastic!

Many thanks in advance!

Re: 1911 Wood grips

midway uk

Comment

midway uk drop-ship stuff from the us i believe, so its ordered here but shipped from the states. dunno if they're still like that but they were when i used them in the past. all arrived safely though so no problems.

for cheap wood grips from the states i use hougeauction, they have a cosmetic seconds section and even including shipping i've ordered checkered rosewood grips from them that cost less than £20 (yes inc shipping) anything around £20 or less wont be taxed from the states

for their full selection try getgrip

Comment

Thanks chaps! Much appreciated!

Comment

carefull tms sometimes different to real steel, RS wood grips wouldnt fit my tm

Comment

all the wood grips i've ordered over the years needed a few mins light work by hand with a 7mm(ish) drill bit to allow them to fit snugly over the tm grip screw bushings.

so far i havent ordered any aluminium grips for this reason, only wood or polymer but even with aluminium it shouldnt take too much time or work to get them fitting perfectly

rs grips have no space for the weight that tm put there, so your gbb will be lighter with rs grips.. ofc it will also look awesome (we'll be expecting a suitable contribution in the 1911 pic thread..)

Comment

Also thanks from me , Finally found a front sight with a dot for my meu (if itl fit anyway)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ScopeTacular Find out more about ScopeTacular
              Working...
              X