Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is there anyone in here play at firefight in south east lond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there anyone in here play at firefight in south east lond?

Originally posted by Codeone View Post
    nothing wrong with a little full auto in the face all part of the game
    and i do sometimes if someone dont take there hit i will let rip
    and im sure they will call special if no face mask
    Lol there are game which allow you to use full auto but dont be so evil and shoot people in the face.....I never shot anyone in the face except their legs or at the chest I kwn how it feel when u get shot in the face hahaah....!!
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

oh im not nasty just dont like people cheating but thats in woodland and you can see all that much cqb is alot different and u will soon no about it getting one on your person

i need to get a couple of things before i go
      torch, full face, carrier plate

Comment

Ohhh if they're cheats then it's a different matter, When woodland sniping and they don't take the hit, my neck round is going for their neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Codeone View Post
          oh im not nasty just dont like people cheating but thats in woodland and you can see all that much cqb is alot different and u will soon no about it getting one on your person

i need to get a couple of things before i go
          torch, full face, carrier plate
          Yah you are right,at CQB sometime people just cheat or they have too much ammo on them and they couldnt even feel it :it happens to me sometimes but I will make sure I emty my mag on their leg next time hahaah Very close combat so you cant avoid getting hurt
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

As a long time firefight/electrowerkz regular 1 thing I will say about the face hits, ahyone who looks at my avatar on ASC. UK thats the result of someone beign a nobber at close range full auto. The guy who runs the site (Janno) was surprised I didn't "bang the tosser out" when it happened.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

i would love to see the picture mate
              and dont worry im not that much of a **** to shoot someone in the face close
              because if that was me wow your in trouble only cheat they dont take hits
              and only played woodland so its totally different
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 November, 2009, 09:21.

Comment

hunter,any chance of posting the picture? i remember someone getting ripped in the head about 4to 5 shots at close range @electrowrekz...it was a bit messy
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

just og the member list on asuk and search his name, i looking at it now and tis bloody awfull! ow long did that take to heal?
                  i hope the guy at least said sorry for it!
                  back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

woow thats a nice line he sprayed you with there son

Comment

Where is the picture?I cant see anywhere??
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

yeah ive just seen it,hope you dont mind me posting it

Comment

that looks just like the injury that i remember happening at electrowerkz,first or second game of a tuesday night,it was downstairs it was dark i was in a room with a group defending the right side of a doorway, covering it from about 2-3 meters away when someone popped round and we took him out,and as the person we took out was hit,another person,who was very low almost laying down also popped his head round,(from his left)there was someone kneeling behind me, covering the same doorway,and he gave a short burst of fire to the person who was low down,and hit him in the head,he didnt have any head gear on just a pair of glasses or googles,and took several shots from close range in the forehead.Later on our guns where chronoed again,but no-one had any hot guns,i dont think it was malicious,but a gun firing even 15 rounds per second is going to hit a few times from close range even from a half second burst

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                          Working...
                          X