Kickass products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickass products

Right guys (if this is the wrong section please move it mods)

I've noticed more and more retailers stocking so called "Kickass" products, Gas, Lube, Tek Spray (whatever the hell that is).

I would like to warn people of the severe low quality of these. Most people seem to think great its cheap etc etc.

The Gas we recently had a can of it at Sabre Force Airsoft from a player and checked it, To say it is more powdery than a bottle of talc is an understatement.

If the other products are anything like the gas (which was severely under pressured and full of powder) I advise players to avoid this stuff like the plague.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Kickass products

thanks for the heads up

on the other hand the new zerone
    gas is amazing!! loads for powerful than ultrair

Comment

That would be because the Zero One gas is more likely green gas than the same as ultra.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Gas is good but they come with a cheap ass label poorly glued onto the can and the nozzle is plastic, which snapped, so I have a 1/4 bottle of gas that I can't use.... Bonfire nights coming up so we'll see what happens when guy fawks forgets to take his GBB gas out of his pocket after a rather "hot" skirmish......On the surface of the sun.
        SAVE OUR SPORT
        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          That would be because the Zero One gas is more likely green gas than the same as ultra.
          I think he is referring to the green gas called ultra-air

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
            Gas is good but they come with a cheap ass label poorly glued onto the can and the nozzle is plastic, which snapped, so I have a 1/4 bottle of gas that I can't use.... Bonfire nights coming up so we'll see what happens when guy fawks forgets to take his GBB gas out of his pocket after a rather "hot" skirmish......On the surface of the sun.
            dude that sounds like an accident waiting to happen-please dont do it, a mate of mine lost an eye doing the same thing with a deodorant can when i was at college.
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
              dude that sounds like an accident waiting to happen-please dont do it, a mate of mine lost an eye doing the same thing with a deodorant can when i was at college.
              Yeah it does, but ive done alot worse, plus I always make sure I leg it away before the bonfire really starts. T'is good having private land to p*** about on.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 October, 2009, 08:15.
              SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

the nozzle is plastic, which snapped
                Which piece of the nozzle snapped, the adapter or the actual nozzle?

Bonfire nights coming up so we'll see what happens when guy fawks forgets to take his GBB gas out of his pocket after a rather "hot" skirmish......On the surface of the sun.

I really hope this is a joke.

I'm on my 2nd can of kickass, have found it to be a good gas, have found no chalky residue, and have had no problems with the nozzle. Powers my pistol and have today run 4 mags from the new GBB M4 and they've run fine.
                It may be a case of a few dodgy cans, lets not write of a retailer before they get a chance.

ratty
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                  Which piece of the nozzle snapped, the adapter or the actual nozzle?

ratty
                  Actual nozzle. I had an airosft innovations adaptor on it as well to get into my mac mags but it snapped clean off, the AA adaptor is ok though.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    I think he is referring to the green gas called ultra-air
                    yeah i am :D

Comment

I now have two half full cans of kick ass gas with no filling nozzels.

I think if they are to continue providing this product they could do with giving more of the red filling tips with it.

As for performance in my oppinon its comparable to green (hfc) TM stock 1911 doing 300 ish on .2's.

Forgot to say if you can find it when it dropped off they will slot back on I just haven't found either on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                        Right guys (if this is the wrong section please move it mods)

I've noticed more and more retailers stocking so called "Kickass" products, Gas, Lube, Tek Spray (whatever the hell that is).

I would like to warn people of the severe low quality of these. Most people seem to think great its cheap etc etc.

The Gas we recently had a can of it at Sabre Force Airsoft from a player and checked it, To say it is more powdery than a bottle of talc is an understatement.

If the other products are anything like the gas (which was severely under pressured and full of powder) I advise players to avoid this stuff like the plague.

And that person would be me.
                        I now have a Glock 18c sitting in a box all broken cus of the cheap CRAPASS gas.i will get round to takin the gun back to where i got it from, but its gonna cost me £10 to get their just to have to pay another £10 to pick it up if/when its fixed.

Comment

I guess you've taken the issue up with the retailer, or the makers of the gas?

I havent had a problem with it at all, gone through about 6 cans now, in nades and pistols, slightly too much oil in it, but thats not a bad thing, as i'd rather a drop in power to know my mags and guns are lubed at all times, but never any "powder" coming out of them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                          Working...
                          X