Kwa reciever problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa reciever problems

Anybody else had problems with spitting kwa m4 recievers ? I had a pretty bad jam today but the reciever just wouldn't budge more than about a cm from otriginal position had to use several screw drivers to do it then the barrel decided to stick inside the upper ... It took me an hour to fix a jam

I am now even more inclined to GBBRs
    and m14s...

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: Kwa reciever problems

As far as I'm aware the KWA guns tip open like the real thing instead of the upper sliding off the front. The hop unit is an older style two-piece. I remember having trouble with a gun (Think it was KWA) that tipped open. It didn't help that it was wrapped in camo net!

Comment

Yup, my CA M4 comes off with only the front pin being removed, allowing the top half to slip off. However, the KWA M4 requires the rear pin to the right of the fire selector to be removed so it pivots the upper receiver on the front pin. I can say from experience that you should never force anything out of place (unless you're 100% sure it's supposed to go the way you're forcing it).

I'm not sure how a jam could cause your receiver to get stuck unless a BB went stray or something broke. That being said, you might have just disassembled it incorrectly.

Comment

Yeah I know how to take it apart many unhappy memories with SRC , realised that the clip/hook things for the bolts at the stock end of the upper reciever were slightly bent and would catch on the gearbox shell . A friend was shooting it and had somehow managed to get like six bb s lodged in the barrel which wouldn't come out with the gun assembled .

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
          A friend was shooting it and had somehow managed to get like six bb s lodged in the barrel which wouldn't come out with the gun assembled .
          Ouch, i had a JG G36E which jammed once. Somehow, a piece of grass had managed to get into the hop unit and jammed a BB really nicely in there. It wouldn't even budge with a cleaning rod. It happens some times. Then again, I wouldn't trust any of my guns with my friends.

Comment

You dont trust your guns? Lol...
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              You dont trust your guns? Lol...
              Nope, because when ever I've lent a gun out to a friend it's always the guns fault. It's unfair of me to put stress on my friends because my guns break themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                Nope, because when ever I've lent a gun out to a friend it's always the guns fault. It's unfair of me to put stress on my friends because my guns break themselves.
                Only ever lent one gun out, and it wasnt even lending it. It was a can you hold my g18 (tempted to say glock, but 'can you hold my glock' sounds dodgy) so it doesnt get full of mud while i go and crawl though a sludgy puddle to get the flag. Came back about 30 secs later for it to be completely covered (inside and out) in mud. I took it to pieces and it was everywhere, hammer assembly. BB Unit everything.

Anyways on topic, i think that you might have bent something, my teammates KWA comes apart beautifully.

Comment

Came back about 30 secs later for it to be completely covered (inside and out) in mud. I took it to pieces and it was everywhere, hammer assembly. BB Unit everything.
                  Are you sure it was "mud" on your "glock" or was it something else? ;D

Frankly if any one ever covered something i own in mud they'd get a good slapping. Glastonbury being the exception to that.

Comment

Are you sure it was "mud" on your "glock" or was it something else? ;D
                    no comment...
                    glastonbury being the exception to that
                    ever been to reading festival? Its like a mud bath before the festival even arrives. If it rains you end up wading through about a ft of mud.

Comment

Anyways on topic, i think that you might have bent something, my teammates KWA comes apart beautifully.
                      Yeah my km4 tactical (s system) comes apart perfectly the few times I have done it ( put in b barrel and clean hop rubber ) with no problems whatsoever . I think that during manacactuering there was a slight fault in the metalworking not enough to be notice able until used quite a bit though .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
                      Working...
                      X