Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA m9

been looking at one of these for literally years

anybody got one they can comment on? and if they are for sale anywhere in the uk? im not a fan of importing
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: WA m9

bloody good guns, used one and it felt amazing....

also, check your pb gun thread...

Comment

yea i know its going to be amazing its WA
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

haven't used one but I have seen plenty on here (broaken). leaky mags and trigger problems seem to be the main problem when people were selling.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Mine is awesome. Had it about 5 years now, never missed a beat. Although the little rubber seal on the mag has now split, still works ok now and easily replaced.

Mine is one of the original Magna Blowback ones, and the only downside I can see is that spare parts are about as rare as rocking horse poop (as spetnazdave found out unfortunately)

Comment

yea i know that from my prokiller - cant even buy mags hahaha and when i find them they are like £50

hmm leaky mags are nothing that cant be fixed, and trigger problems arnt allways SO bad..

i dont see why their m9 series would be worse than their 1911 series? my prokiller is 9 years old and still works fine, never maintained either haha

Comment

actually while were on the subject im also looking at the KSC system 7 M9 and the new socom gear one

dont know if anyone has experiance with these - probably not

Comment

the socom gear is sexy! full metal, threaded barrel, pachmyre style grips and C12 style holster. and if it's anything like there 1911's then it's going to be reliable, not the most accurate but defenatly good value

Comment

not bothered about performance, as long as its average and works

just the build quality as i know socom gear are ARMY - and they are in my questionable pile

Comment

I thought socom gear were WE?

Comment

sorry yes WE im going crazy now... what i say still stands

Comment

well WE are better than army and socoms pistols are far nicer than WE's. at my site shop they had a socom g Wilson combat and it was to die for, I compared it to the WE hi capa thing they had and the socom felt so much better build wise. so socom might enforce strict quality controls

Comment

well ive had a few little plays with the socom MEU

but hmm it feels good but it also feels flimsy somehow, comparing the metal to the metal on my usp for example

Comment

that's probably due to the way there fabricated, or that the USP slide is basically a solid bit of metal with a trench for the internals :P

Comment

i've only ever had the WE 4" luger and the build was amazing, the internals were not bad and the mags etc were bout the same level, just its let down were the volume of gas the mag could hold compared to what the gun actually used for the slide action and firing

so i can't imagine it being that bad....
                              Originally posted by bravotwozero
                              Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                              Working...
                              X