YouTube and Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube and Airsoft

9 times out of 10 when I am on YouTube looking through gun reviews, game videos etc.... THESE come up -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLJJ...3&feature=plcp

WHY GOD, WHY!?
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: YouTube and Airsoft

That kids voice makes me want to strangele him , but yeah I find it annoying as they think airsoft is running around in the garden with a 80 fps springer .... Probably piss himself if he saw me in my Skull balaclava

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Homer j simpson in a dpm vest made my day. We all had to start some where gents . At least he's not a winy American kid saying yeeeehaw every few seconds

Comment

Enthusiasm amongst young kids for playing airsoft is great, but this is just terrible

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
          9 times out of 10 when I am on YouTube looking through gun reviews, game videos etc.... THESE come up -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLJJ...3&feature=plcp

WHY GOD, WHY!?
          i must admit, thats kid's been doing his reasearch on his kit he seems to actualy know what he's talking about, not like the cod generation who go "ooo wow a ak47 with holo sight and fmj wdbadbwdvdadvwua"

Owner of DCS
          (Doom custom shooters)
          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Lol
            Cringe ....all I did was cringe through that vid
            Only reason I watched all of it was to hear what sh*** he's going to say next

Springers ARE for profesionals

EVERYONE needs a Springer to play airsoft

Also ......how old is he , I thought I just made the "old enough to play airsoft" and I'm 16 probably 6 years older than him
            I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
              i must admit, thats kid's been doing his reasearch on his kit he seems to actualy know what he's talking about, not like the cod generation
              Really? REALLY?

I quote him re the M4: "I dunno if it's a carbine"
              I quote him re the holo sight: "uh, it's the one off cod 4"

Not to mention the fact that he has stated in comments on another video that he paid for the guns himself. Also, a direct quote from another video of his "It's a rifle, it's green because we don't have the licence for a black gun, but we will be getting one soon, so that's good news!"

*Deep breaths* "Breathe in the calm, breathe out the rage".
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                Really? REALLY?

I quote him re the M4: "I dunno if it's a carbine"
                I quote him re the holo sight: "uh, it's the one off cod 4"

Not to mention the fact that he has stated in comments on another video that he paid for the guns himself. Also, a direct quote from another video of his "It's a rifle, it's green because we don't have the licence for a black gun, but we will be getting one soon, so that's good news!"

*Deep breaths* "Breathe in the calm, breathe out the rage".
                if he bought them himself....where from.was he refering to the 2 rifs or just the ifs.when i watched it i was hoping for an american accent..............now all i can think about is M.A.G.S getting a copy of it.
                sigpic
                Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

He's what? About 10, if that? What on earth do you expect?

Everyone was a totally clueless newbie at some point or another, and often times they'll still be at that stage in their 40s or older because that just happens to be when they started getting interested. Hell, I've been at this 6-7 years and the kid's managed to get about twice as many views as any of my YT videos have so he's done something right. What does slamming him achieve? The sum total of f**k all, that's what.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

This is why airsoft will be banned
                    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

And You guys thought i was dodgy...
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I'm not worried about the Airsoft issue here, but whats he doing with webcam in his bredroom, hell in one review he's wearing a dressing gown!. Very dangerous in my opinion. (god I sound old, must be the dad training coming through)

I wouldn't worry about Airsoft failing because of children's views on it. After all you only have to hear their views on things, totally hilarious.
                        Homer in a tac-vest for the win tho!
                        "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                        Life in the fast lane........
                        sigpic

Comment

I got loads of airsoft videos which need to be uploaded.Like gun reviews and VLOGs while working on my guns.
                          I am trying to make reviews as good as Flanker Tanker did and entertaining VLOGs.

Comment

Thats me !!

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                              Thats me !!
                              I assume this is trolling
                              Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X