full size mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full size mags

hey guys, i run a G&P m4 and im in the market for some new mid cap mags. i want the best quality and want them to be full size. so not normal AEG size, i need them the same size as a 450rd high cap but nice quality full size midcaps that will feed well in a G&P. what shall i buy?!

cheers guys

Re: full size mags

I have never seen a midcap which is the same size as a 450 high cap..
    But if you can't find one get some "MAG" 190 round midcaps they are easily the best midcaps for M4s..

Comment

Buy some S.ARMS 160rnd mags - they are the best M4 midcaps you can buy.

Comment

Buy *insert brand of mag owned by poster here*! Best mags money can buy.

Comment

Or insert nasty comment about the guy who posted above me because I didn't have anything constructive to say to the OP /\ Numptie!

I think the only decent ones are the MAG metal 190 round or the star 140 round magazines, neither are brilliant but if it's real size you want they are about as close as you can get, although why you'd want them over normal G&P mid caps I've no idea.

Comment

How is it nasty?

There are as many opinions about mags as there are mags themselves... Only Mids I know of are TM recoil
            Ones...

Comment

I know that G&G do the larger hi-caps, not sure about mids,

Comment

I looked into this last year and came to the conclusion that what you are looking for doesn't exist (or is very well hidden).

I prefer the look of the Real Steal length mags and they're easier to get out of pouches without magpuls. The shorty TM clone length mags all look wrong to me, but I suppose they help when you're prone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                Working...
                X