Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parcelfarce BROKE my M1 GARAND

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
    thats a brilliant bit of turning there dude.
    samus, you need to commission him to make you an entire outer barrel in that loverly stainless =P
    Thanks.
    That's fresh-machined aluminium, not stainless steel.
    Outer barrels are a lot more difficult due to the long internal hole. They're usually machined from extruded tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by samus3366 View Post
      I hope it does fire ok after the barrel being bent back into shape.. The barrels are also impossible to find. I dont think that marushin garands were remarkably accurate at long ranges anywho because of their odd ld 2 hopup design with 2 holes and a kink in the barrel. I would only be using it for closer ranges if i did use it in a skirmish.
      I too seriously doubt it will fire straight and true and once a barrel is bent there is no way back for it no matter how good it looks. Remember the bend is also worse on the inside than on the outside. Good luck though fella and I hope it does what you need it too.
      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Well looks like it looks like it might be ok for cqb where accuracy isnt much of an issue.. or a bloody expensive wallhanger... MUST SAY F**K Parcelfarce Causing this mess
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Right,

With the barrels you have two options, one contact them directly or through a retalier (PM me for the correct one) OR if you really want to spend some money the contace EDGI custom works and commision him to make a 8mm tight bore. If you are lucky then he might just do it but you need to contact him by email not of the website.

(Also you should of got the 6mm version :P )

Comment

Luckily i found that Tanio-Koba do a rifled M1 garand 8mm inner barrel for 47 quid from a reputable HK retailer.
            Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

samus3366 Find out more about samus3366
            Working...
            X