Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36K larger grip i need help please

Hey guys

Yesterday I went to skirmish (amazing day actually) and I realized that I have used 2 mini batteries for the all day...for people having a G36K or any you will be agree that it is a pain the a.. to change the batteries in this king of rifle. I want to put a bigger battery, first to improve the velocity of the gun ( my BBs were not going as fast as the other rifles i have seen) and to improve the performance ( time the battery goes dead)as I was in the middle of a hot hot battle and the gun went dead (I am aware that all depends on how much you shoot and I am aware that in cold weather it seems that the cells get frozen.."apparently not sure").
    My question is : Is there any big grip for G36K ( I have seen for G36C)?
    Do you thing an external pocket for the battery is a good idea and cheap?
    Do you think it will improve the velocity of the BB?

Thank you again to all the guys that helped me in the past and for the one that will help me.
    Thanks again ..and long life to airsoft

Nabil
    Always BEANS!!!!

Re: G36K larger grip i need help please

you could get a solid stock and put a large battery in there but it would mean rewiring it but it does look good

Joe

Comment

IVe never heard of the cells of a battery freezing, at least not in british weather. Maybe if you were playing somewhere REALLY cold- the mountains or antartica, for example, but nothing, but as a fellow large G36 user a i know how annoying the battery is.
      1. Not that i am aware of, you could buy the large C front end and stick it on, but that probably wont look to great. What you could do is buy a Ris rail or a RIS front end for your G36, and stick a battery box on it, may look a bit odd but its feasable and not expensive. That covers 2 as well
      3, It wont improve the velocity of your bbs, as the battery does nothing to effect the FPS. It may make it faster in regards to the rate of fire, but no more than upgrading to a 9.6V battery
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

as aeviv said - a bigger battery will not affect the velocity of your bbs. you need a better spring for that.

as far as i know you cant get a large grip for a g36k. though a battery box is a good idea as is the solid stock option.

mac
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Star make a G36 KE large front end kit that can take the Star KE 8.4 2000 mah battey, but for the cost, £130 and then £25 for the battery, I would say your better off sticking with mini's or buying the solid stock which can take a 3300mah.

Failing that you could always buy a Dboys M203 shaped batterybox that doubles as a single shot shotgun.
          Last edited by Another; 16 February, 2009, 15:46.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

[Sorry for the double post, was just researching this better, if a mod could delete the first post that would be great]

Star make a G36 KE large front end kit that can take the Star KE 8.4 2000 mah battey, but for the cost, £130 and then £25 for the battery, I would say your better off sticking with mini's or buying the G&P solid stock(£65) which can take a 3300mah (£32).

Failing that you could always buy a Dboys M203 shaped batterybox that doubles as a single shot shotgun.

Or, as a third option buy a battery Bag (£10) and attach it to the skeleton stock, or where ever but you will need a wire extention that can look messy.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

Comment

just aout of interest - how big are your batteries? you can get ones with very high amps off ebay for about £12 - depending on how you use you gun then these should last you a good while. - ive got a 1400mah battery that lasts me all day

mac
              Originally posted by Coz
              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Same here, I use british made VP 8.4V 1400 mah mini's which you can pick up for under £20 (less per battery if you bulk buy in some places) and the crappy chinese 1100mah as a back up.

Just try and see battery changes as a "gun jam" and an excuse to use your pistol, if you have one, whilst "clearing" it. It all adds to the fun.

Comment

I don't think its worth spending the money on having a bigger battery. I would just carry one with you in game and whack it in when you're in the dead zone or in a quiet part of the game, you can hear it getting a lil' low because the ROF decreases so its not as if your gun completely stops shooting straight away. Depends how trigger happy you are I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                    IVe never heard of the cells of a battery freezing, at least not in british weather. Maybe if you were playing somewhere REALLY cold- the mountains or antartica, for example, but nothing, but as a fellow large G36 user a i know how annoying the battery is.
                    1. Not that i am aware of, you could buy the large C front end and stick it on, but that probably wont look to great. What you could do is buy a Ris rail or a RIS front end for your G36, and stick a battery box on it, may look a bit odd but its feasable and not expensive. That covers 2 as well
                    3, It wont improve the velocity of your bbs, as the battery does nothing to effect the FPS. It may make it faster in regards to the rate of fire, but no more than upgrading to a 9.6V battery
                    Thanks for your quick answer...so the G36c larger grip will not feet the G36K?????

Thanks again
                    Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph 101 View Post
                      you could get a solid stock and put a large battery in there but it would mean rewiring it but it does look good

Joe
                      Thanks for your answer but a solid stock..and all the job of rewiring...pfffffff too much job to be honest.

Thanks anyway
                      Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

a g36c large grip will fit the k

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                          a g36c large grip will fit the k

Thanks ... and for the velocity ....do you think a new spring, but which one???? any ideas, i have been told that to put an external battery pocket in the rifle put more wait in one side and it is a little annoying is that true???

Thanks for all your answers.

Nabil
                          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke View Post
                            I don't think its worth spending the money on having a bigger battery. I would just carry one with you in game and whack it in when you're in the dead zone or in a quiet part of the game, you can hear it getting a lil' low because the ROF decreases so its not as if your gun completely stops shooting straight away. Depends how trigger happy you are I guess.
                            Thanks for your answer

well the bigger battery will last longer i belive...but the velocity.......is anyone had this issue with the G36K, why is going slower?,batteries,springs..the rifle is brand new
                            Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Do you stop for lunch where you shoot? If so then just change the battery during the lunch break, simple.
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
                              Working...
                              X