help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me

Help me someone, I know it's a bit nooby but I don't know how to change sig's on here, someone tell me please?
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: help me

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/profile.php?do=editsignature

It's in Settings, top right.

Comment

Thanks guys not sniping anymore, so wanted to change that, and I wanted to add that amazing quote to it which is now on my sig :P
      Originally posted by Coz
      Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

And I'm guessing to have pics on your sig, you do the whole photobucket img code?
        Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

Originally posted by stevensniper View Post
          And I'm guessing to have pics on your sig, you do the whole photobucket img code?
          Can be any image code provided you have the address for it. For example, in IE just right click on the picture and click properties, click on Address, Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, and then paste into here. Just remember to put the [img][/img] codes on either side of the link.
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
          Working...
          X