How much have you spent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much have you spent?

While looking around on this forum i see people selling bit of kit/ weapons for huge prices and i think bloody hell thats a lot, then i was thinking how much my kit is worth, weapons total around 1300 quid kit approx 300 quid and over the years at least 4500quid on ammo, skirmishes, travel... it all adds up. So how much has this great hobby cost you???...Mark
    Warrior L96
    TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
    A&K M249 para
    WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Re: How much have you spent??

im up to about 2000 overall now.......

Comment

Im sort of new so at the moment

Coming up to around £100 with extra gear like hydration pack, glasses, etc

Comment

Nearly a divorice..lol

Richard

Comment

I spent £4000 in one day...so Il let you work it out

Comment

I think the majority of people wouldn't like to say :D i know i wouldnt

Comment

Somewhere between £4000 - £5000 so far

Comment

£4000 in one day? id rather buy a flipping car!

Comment

I have spent about £1600 so far and i have been in the sport for 7 months now

Comment

£270 on guns
                    £40 on ammo
                    £20 on grenades

£330 overall so far haha

and some people spend more than 10 times that amount in one day! *cough* Chronicle *cough* So im not too much of an addict!

Comment

Not as much as I want to as other things like bills need paying.

Comment

My girlfriend once joked id sell her for guns, she was right! :P

That said ive probably spent around £1500 on guns, but total value of around £2000. Ammo around £500, games £500 or so, and probably another couple of hundred quid on fuel expenses, fodder, etc, Whoa that adds up, but im sure that id have spent alot more if i could
                        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i would say almost £3000 so far

and probably another £500 by the end of next month to take me to £3500
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Well the current armoury is worth around £1800, with clothing worth around £500, and that's not including the 8 other guns I've previously had, which would probably bring it closer to the £3500 mark. And that's without Ammo, and the ineviteable trips to away games, weekender games etc. All-in, I reckon with everything its close to £4200 over the last two years
                            Last edited by cyberi4n; 16 February, 2009, 21:26. Reason: Cos I can't add up
                            WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

A modest sum of about £618 in twelve months, which I thought was bad but is on the conservetive side compared to others.
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGTSNIPER Find out more about SGTSNIPER
                              Working...
                              X