Stolen Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Guns

I received this email today and thought I should pass it on. Please read through the contents carefully and keep an eye out for any of these items. If anyone is approached by someone trying to sell these items you should contact UKARA Admin.
    Thank you

Stolen from a game site the end of last year 19/01/12 to 28/01/12in West Sussex I assume a batch of rental guns.

4 x SCAR H airsoft rifle
    7 x AK47 airsoft rifle
    9 x AR10 airsoft rifle
    4 x SA58 airsoft rifle
    1 x M14 EBR airsoft rifle

If any of these gun types are offered to you, your staff or players ( in the case of games sites ) under dubious circumstances please let me know as the police are investigating.

Best Regards

UKARA Admin

Re: Stolen Guns

some very odd and not seen often types of gun there, alpha did they say in the email the makes of the guns involved ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Most of those guns don't sound like rental guns to me... As Johnny said, the makes of these guns would be helpful, along with any distinguishing features that these particular guns may have had.

Comment

Makes would be useful as i dont want to end up being reported for selling my EBR even if it has nothing to do with it.

Comment

sounds like the same list of guns stolen from southdown airsoft on another forum he said they were all CA brand

heres the message:
          Hi All,

I run Southdown Airsoft, Unfortunately earlier this week the majority of my hire equipment was stolen (24 guns, batteries etc) the guns aren't to common (apart from the AK) so really just a plea to ask you to keep your eyes out at your local site or if your buying online to look out for them.

The guns are all black, Classic Army and models of the guns are as follows;

AR-10
          SA58 DSA
          AK47 SLR105 - A1 (wooden stock)
          SCAR -H (without the barrell extension)

if the thieves are stupid enough not to paint them then they all have white numbers on the stock and are reasonably warn.

anyway have a good weekend.

Southdown Airsoft
          Last edited by lemon191; 31 January, 2012, 17:23. Reason: added quote

Comment

They sound like the guns involved, as I said before this was an email sent to me by UKARA admin apart from what I have posted I have no additional information regarding the site involved or make of guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alpha one Find out more about alpha one
            Working...
            X