Specal Order Item From Z1, Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specal Order Item From Z1, Help

Right guys i have never had dealings with Z1 but heard they are very good to there customers. So i have been looking at getting a pistol but its only avalable from the "United Nations" and im not a fan of importing. Problem is its a "classic" pistol from WA and i think its no longer produced and the "United Nations" is the only site that has it in stock. Would they order from UNc?

So has anyone here had a gun special orderd from Z1? if so do you have any info for a Z1 ordering noob? like prices and time taken to procure the item etc.

Any help would be grate.

PS. sorry if this is in the wrong place mods.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Re: Specal Order Item From Z1, Help

hello mate, not much luck for me, i ordered a tm p90, they were out of stock so special ordered one in, that was on the 17th of september, they havent kept me uptodate and i still havent got it, so im cancelling my order, but that mite be just me.
    sigpic

Comment

takes a while to get them ordered in mate, you will probably recieve it another week max which is pretty good considering where they are travelling from, and if not then cancel your order

Comment

anyone got any answers to my questions? and it takes 28 days for them to get one from the company.

Comment

Well with special orders they probably get them when they do there main orders. So you may have a little wait but they'll definately try their hardest to get one for you

Comment

I hope you mean that Z1 made a special order and not that you Used Special Airsoft Supplies because if thats what you meant you have seen the last of your money. Mods i know you don't allow other sites names but thought that one was relevant considering their method of dealing. Dont ever use them!! Z1 for me Have always been good though so may just be a glitch if that was what was meant
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Read the TITLE it states "From Z1"

Comment

Ive ordered from Zero one. Good customer support, normally with a year warranty. If they cant get it from stock, youll get 10% off. About ordering custom or from abroad, ive no idea, but ring the shop and ask them would be your best bet. They are normally very helpful, and have gone to large lengths for me in the past with my guns.

Comment

i bought my new king arms 556 from zero one. special ordered it in. with a power up grade. and had it in my hand with in a fortnight. id deffinatly use them again and as hoggy said. 10% off! i got it for 335 (minus the upgrade) everywhere else is selling it at the 400 mark!
                  one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

cool cool, so call them or email them? the gun on the UN webby cost $178 and is on offer, problem is WA don't produce it anymore so they might no be able to get one and I will have to import

Comment

your best bet is to call them, speak to adam i think. and if they can get it then they will. otherwise you will have to import via the other website.
                      one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

I have read the title and I do know it says from Z1. I was referring to a post from someone a couple of posts further back from mine and not the original post. Chris_Taylor to be precise. His text can be taken 2 ways if you know of the Special site I am refering to. Not having had problems like that from Z1 I was merely enquiring if he meant Z1 ordered in an item on special or he had used the airsoft site with specail in its name. I don't believe I have to explain myself. So an answer along the lines of "he meant a special order" would have sufficed not someone telling me to read somthing properly. Oh and by the way using caps is considered quite rude when addressed to someone in a message.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                          Oh and by the way using caps is considered quite rude when addressed to someone in a message.
                          Well i like to get straight to the point. I have read his post and can no way see in any shape or form what you said it may have looked like. I however in no way set out to offend you. So sorry if i came across abit pompus.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omgitzjamiiee You can shoot me, but you just can't mother fuc*ing kill me. Find out more about omgitzjamiiee
                          Working...
                          X