Copehill Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copehill Down

Did a google search to see who are running games at Copehill Down this year, Brit-Tac and Stirling are the only ones coming up. Anyone know of any other sites running at Copehill Down?

Nothing agaisnt Stirling but looking for more of a filmsim based event. Went to Brit-Tacs first time there last year and unfortunately lots of problems and while I am very tempted (ocs the site is awesome and there was some very good moments played) none of my other team won't take the chance hence this enquiry.

thanks folks

Re: Copehill Down

TA Events is running one in March £95. It's a milsim, been to one of there woodland ones before and was impressed even though I'm not into milsim.

Comment

Tickets for the TA one have been sold out, there is a reserve list for players but chances are that if you are on it then you still not be able to get in there time around

Comment

We hope to run one later in the year, probably just a simple urban even, simple games in a good environment.

We have also looked at a German battery in Normandy. Again not a reenactment but just a game in a large defensive area with real world war 2 bunkers

As we are a new set up we need to build our database to get the players but we ave already visited several military sites and gained the contact knowledge, we just now need the players and a date

If your interested then follow us on Facebook. There is a link on our web www.airsoft-Mansfield.co.uk and our forum www.skirmishairsoft.co.uk/forum

Prices for both events will be around £50 per day. That way you can simply play a single day rather than a full Mil sim weekend
        Signature Removed: Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I'm booked in for the mil sim at the end of march, one of the first to book. The reserve list I have been told is seriously off the chain filled.

I've heard and seen the professionalism that ta events have put in so far to this event and it looks sick.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal3103 View Post
            We hope to run one later in the year, probably just a simple urban even, simple games in a good environment.

We have also looked at a German battery in Normandy. Again not a reenactment but just a game in a large defensive area with real world war 2 bunkers

As we are a new set up we need to build our database to get the players but we ave already visited several military sites and gained the contact knowledge, we just now need the players and a date

If your interested then follow us on Facebook. There is a link on our web www.airsoft-Mansfield.co.uk and our forum www.skirmishairsoft.co.uk/forum

Prices for both events will be around £50 per day. That way you can simply play a single day rather than a full Mil sim weekend
            Hi, what you are describing sounds good, I like a filmsim type event, tactical play with objectives/storyline, medic rules, limited ammo using midcaps (loath hicaps) so if thats what you are doing I'd be very interested as would my mates.

Will there be camping allowed and discount if playing both days, long drive for us so staying over night would be safer after long days gaming

Comment

Can vouch for the TA games. A few mates and I did TA2 Many years ago and the level of detail is immense. Full command structures, APC's, Air Strikes and absolutely NO Hi Caps!!

We opted for the total immersion style of play whereby you stay awake and fight for the full 24hrs maybe grabbing an hours sleep in a roofspace while one of your mates stays on guard while you sleep/reload/re-arm.

Absolute quality!!!! - Would highly recommend TA Events

**insert witty remark**

Comment

The Brit-Tac weekender @ Copehill Down in May will be much tighter run this time round I suspect (I was at the last one too!), but most of the teams are now pretty much fully booked up.
                sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

just to echo Hellfish's comments on the BritTac game later this year....

the few issues encountered by a small number of players at the last game have been addressed & changes made to ensure they don't re-occur.
                  and to reinforce the fact that the previous game was very well received by 99% of those that attended, the game in May is almost booked up already.

see the OP Swift Steel thread here or visit the BritTac site for further details
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...h-6th-May-2012
                  h e y d r i c h
                  L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wyattwolf Been airsofting since 2010... Find out more about wyattwolf
                  Working...
                  X