JG BAR 10 G-Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG BAR 10 G-Spec

Can anyone tell me what these are like in comparison to the TM version, reliability power accuracy etc. Also if someone could PM me a good place to buy them as i cant find it on zero one, and on ******it is out of stock.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 October, 2009, 19:10. Reason: removing retailer
    Trader Rating: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...515#post229515

Re: JG BAR 10 G-Spec

thats probibly the best place to buy on from but as of the chineese government coming and stoping all production of the guns, its unlikley to come back in stock.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 October, 2009, 19:10.
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

Performance is pretty good out of the box...

You get 400fps as standard, and a scope + mounts are included.

They did have a reliability problem with the sears, but I believe they've addressed the problem with strengthened ones. But I can't say it's fixed for sure.

The bar 10 is great for occasional sniping, but if you're seriouse about it, then seriously consider the TM.

Comment

I've owned both so here's my opinions
        The TM wins on quality every time and if you're going to upgrade it for serious sniper use then it's the one to go for. You'll end up with a nicer gun all around. It is lower powered than the JG stock but even stock it's got great range and accuracy.
        The JG is more powerful out of the box but the build quality lets it down and there's no guarantee how long the internals will last. If you're just wanting it for occasional sniping or to fill a gap in your armoury then it's the one to go for as you can just change the parts that break.

Comment

Thanks for help so far, parts wise being a clone of the VSR would i be right in saying that all VSR compatible parts would fit in the BAR ?
          Trader Rating: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...515#post229515

Comment

Yes.

It's a direct clone, so all parts will fit.

Have a look at the laylax parts on zeroone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rookie Find out more about Rookie
            Working...
            X