Well/ Warrior etc L96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well/ Warrior etc L96

Looking for anyone who has information on the Well/ Warrior/ Maruzen and what ever other names there are (bar TM obviously and the gas ones.) Is it true that the stock £160 L96 is skirmish ready straight out of the box or does it perform like a stock VSR? Just looking for out of box skirmishability, how easy it is to take down and reliability.

No, "Use search function!" or "You're under 18 so you can't get one," please.

Cheers for any genuine helpers.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Well/ Warrior etc L96

Pm Dazz666 (or something similar) he knows his s**t with bolties.... Also he can sort you out with good quality upgrade bits.

Comment

i got the asg l96 for £130 i havent upgraded it yet and its fine for a skirmish i also second asking dazz as thats where im going to soon for upgrade parts
      After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

After you remove the FPS limiter (easy, about a million tutorials on YT) its 490fps, and a fair contender!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

wait it has a fps limiter ? or do the asg ones not have them if so were is it thanks

Comment

I dunno mate. I only had the one my mate gave to me, i do believe that its either on the spring or piston. 290 with it on 490 with it off. It is meant to be an easy remove, it was so that you can use it without minimum engagement.

Comment

what does it look like i havent even opened up my rifle yet

Comment

Sorry, please don't hijack my thread quite so much :P Whats the effective range out of the box for a warrior l96?
                "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Haha, youtube it mate.

@christo we were getting at a rough guess 60-70m out of it, it was about 2years ago though so they may have improved it since. I would still have mine except my dog sat on it and snapped it in half (he weighs about 10 stone "/)

Comment

I have had this gun for about 4 months and have recently upgraded the trigger, piston, piston guide and spring, It is a sick gun out of the box but there are often problems with the hop up not shooting straight, i would strongly reccomend upgrading the hop up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
                    Working...
                    X