for-grip on an L85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for-grip on an L85

without using a RIS system, is there anyway to get a for grip on an L85 standard front barrel

Re: for-grip on an L85

cant really think of anything readily available for it except some customising

on another note the pic in your sig is my company on Herrick 9! last yomp out of nad ali to get picked up by helo that night on operation red dagger, i was point man for that whole move. awesome phot

Comment

Seen a couple of SA80's with a small G36 rail bolted to the bottom of the fore grip .
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

@stu, this is the pic info.

"Helmand Sunset

British Royal Marines with Lima Company, 42 Commando, patrol during Operation Sond Chara in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, December of 2008."

@durid, i dont really want to mod it, just wondering if there is a way to attach it on, like the M4 non ris barrel you can attach a 20mm rail onto it, im wondering if it can be done with the l85 in some way.

Comment

that is correct, lima company was the one i was in, operation sond chara meaning red dagger in pashto. 2 weeks on the ground was epic, yomping up to 60k in total right up nad ali in some honking conditions. have that pic on facebook

Comment

when i made a topic for banners under general discussion, it got over taken so fast lol

Comment

haha just had a look at the thread

heres a pic i took out in afghan, pretty epic i must say......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
              Working...
              X