Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Slag to decend on the asylum!

Hi all,
    There are about 30 of us going to the asylum in kidderminster on the 1st any one else going to be there????
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Re: Team Slag to decend on the asylum!!

im there almost every shoot its a bring and buy sale too so if you got any kit you wanna shift take it down will be a hell of a lot of bargains!

Let me know if you need to know anything!
    Take a torch as the buildings are pitch black.. and mouth protection for them! outside its brilliant.. boots is a must though as in the woods and the bracken it gets pretty hairy! ear plugs if you dont like pyro mortars :P ( sounds like a MK9 ).

also Range is brilliant if you have a good range gun ( basically if your choosing between a shoddy gun with pants rang like an MP5 of sort.. and you also have a G3.. take the G3 if your going to take one ) or you will get pretty outdone as some of the roads are longs and areas are large.. specially whilst trying to assault buildings.. you will just be shot at from 60yards away and not get near enough! just a few tips thats all..
    Also if your pyro mad they have plenty of for sale but no MK9's or 12g's.. 9mm and MK5's only mate 350 for all AEGS execpt those LOCKED ( and they must be locked ) to semi auto which are allowed upto a max of 400.. 500 for bolt action rifles
    DPM is good and as its FIBUA/FISH ACU also works at times :P

Also if a building is involved its SEMI AUTO ONLY! im fed up of getting hammered on full auto! if your shooting at someone either in a building or in a window ETC its SEMI ONLY.. likewise if they are firing out of the building/window.. SEMI Only.. and SEMI only inside the building! However you can fire as fast as you can pull that trigger!
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Sounds like its gonna be a top day then bloke. You will recognise us as we are fools wearing name badges. Ill be taking my m9 a spas 12 and an m4. And if it arrives in time ill have an mp5 too.
      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

wehay more for 303 to shoot at. btw chandler is a bullet & abuse magnet keep ur distance :p:D

ul love the place tho. 3 nice sized cqb buildings. it of woodland and some great fibua all in one place. couldnt ask for a nicer site.
        the food is good too
        Last edited by wattsy; 29 October, 2009, 14:14.

Comment

Re: Team Slag to decend on the asylum!

Im really looking forward to it chap.
          Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Gonna be a top day! Taking my new MP5! Cheers for the advise going to get a face protector tomorrow then!!
            KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

take it you need a lift to the store then!!!!

Comment

You`ll love it there, Its my local site but i`ll be missing this one as i`m away but the rest of Team Fail will be there. , great marshals and good players, some noobs tend to be bb proof lol

Have a good day.
                sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

lol wattsy i always draw the fire.. but isent that a good thing for the rest of my team im not standing with? :P

I also wear a name tag.. will also have a hello kitty t-shirt let the jealousy begin!

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bullet I am the same as you, but im registered!! Find out more about Bullet
                  Working...
                  X