Hunger Games style airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger Games style airsoft?

Not sure if this should be in tactics or not so if it should then please move.

Ok, so basically, been reading the hunger games trilogy and found it rather interesting. It then got me thinking about airsoft. For those of you who are not familiar with "the hunger games" basically there are like a certain number of people, all in a circle around a main point. At this point are weapons and such and then once you have the weapons, you try and be the last one standing. So basically i thought, why not with airsoft. So you could have a number of guns in the middle and everyone around the outside, and when it starts, everyone needs to run to the middle, get a weapon, be it knives, snipers, aeg, aep, gbb's, whatever and then you have to be the last one to survive in the arena?

a little far fetched i know but i thought it would be quite fun.
    what about you?

Have played something similar to this hich ensures a complete and utter tool doesn't handle and break my nice gun!

Everyone starts in the middle, with their gun on the ground 10 paces away. Game arts, run for you gun, start shooting

Comment

Re: Hunger Games style airsoft?

Sounds a bit like battle royale, could be fun. Though like ben said, I wouldnt let anyone else anywhere near my guns.

Comment

I think it would certainly have to be a group of guys who were already friends or were already all trusted locals to work.

Been trying to organise something similar, where everyone starts at random start point (all separate) and has to find their gun before they can use it. It tends to end up becoming a slaughter though - the first guy to find his gun has a field day :D

Comment

Thats why i think it would good to have everything in the middle, like the first person who gets a gun will spray loads of people, but then some will get away.

Comment

We have tried similar at the Epsom tunnels. The site provides cheapo springer pistols and hides them around the site, however the mags are hidden elsewhere on the site.............

You may find a gun, but then find a non compatible mag, or another player may find a mag which fits your gun, - will he part with it though?

Lots of screaming..............................

Comment

We used to play the opposite, place a shiny thing like a muffin in the middle. Everyone has face mask, no top on and pistol. Start 20m out, first person to the shiny thing wins. If you can take the pain.
              "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
              Life in the fast lane........
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds manly... :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
                Working...
                X