spare stocks for gbb rifle ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare stocks for gbb rifle ...

what stocks will the the we 416 we m4a1 and the kimg arms m4a1 all these are gbb rifles

thanks for your time

Re: spare stocks for gbb rifle ...

will this stock fit the rifles above ? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3386 also will this fore grip fit ? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5729

Comment

The foregrip will to my knowledge. However, the stock tubes of GBBR rifles are a different diameter to AEG stocks so that wouldn't. There's no point replacing the stock tube unless you really need to. Any RS replacement stock will fit GBBRs as they have the same diameter stock tube.

Comment

actually most aegs and GBB rifles use the Milspec dimensions off real steel . PTWs use "commercial spec" from real steel so most aeg stocks should fit most GBB rifles and viceversa

Comment

Are you sure AEGs use milspec stock tubes? I seem to remember hearing otherwise!

Considering the actual receiver and main body of the GBBR rifle is pretty much RS dimensions and an AEG being thicker due to the internals, I wouldve thought an AEG would have a thicker stock tube.

That said I actually am not sure I'm 100% right and could quite possibly be proved wrong by someone with more GBBR experience than myself.

Comment

I can confirm i have fitted aeg stocks to my We rifles and vice versa

Comment

Ok fair enough. I stand corrected! Thanks for clearing that up for me too! Always thought it wasnt possible!! Will be easier for me when I get to customizing my WE!

Comment

Im pretty sure AEG tubes are mil-spec also.
                I currently have a PTS MOE stock on my WE M4 and it fits no problem.

Real steel stocks will also fit.

Comment

will some one send me a link to what stock will fit the we m4a1 please ? thanks all for helping

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gooner Find out more about gooner
                  Working...
                  X