finaly made my mind up :) king arms m4a1 gbbr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finaly made my mind up :) king arms m4a1 gbbr

i have decided to pick the king arms m4a1 gbbr from this site just a few questons ...

i want to change the stock and the hand guard for a more tactical look so can some one show me what ones will fit this rifle please ? link me also are they easy to install ?

also what weight bbs is good for gbbr ? and any one had this rifle before ? how is it ? will it work 6 months from the day i get it ?

thanks for your time

Re: finaly made my mind up king arms m4a1 gbbr

Originally posted by gooner View Post
    will it work 6 months from the day i get it ?
    Depends on how good you are with maintaining and repairing GBB rifles
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

i can learn lol

Comment

I preference WJworks M4s personally but hey.
        Anyhow. Stock is simple. Just take off old and slid on new. Front end can be a bit more tricky depending on what one your after but in general can be easy as well.
        In my KJ I run .25, I find they have a better range and accuracy.
        Mins 2 years old now and still going strong. With a GBBR its all about maintenance, unlike a AEG they gotta have loving after otherwise they will dump on you ;-)

By your post I'm guessing your new and this is your first rif? If so I would recommend you get a AEG, no offence ment its just that to run a GBBR Is a little trickier then a aeg, like the huge ammo capacity difference, 30-40bbs per mag opposed to up to 500 and reloading taking longer. The max mags I've ran with was 9 with mine, weighed a tonne and was only 405bbs (kj mags are 45)
        Also mags are more expensive, between 30-45 per mag unlike 10-20 for a aeg mid or high cap that holds 75-500bbs

Sent from my God Like Device using TapaTalk

Comment

hey thanks for the replys guys and no not my first rif but my first rif gbbr i want to change the stock and hand guard to a more tactical look just for personal feelings lol .. id have any stock or hand guard thats different from the stock model just becuase its a little different any ideas ? will any of the mag pul items fit on the king arms m4 gbbr ? seen a few shops where they sell these and they look really good oh and aegs really dont do it for me just the sound makes me gringe :/
          Last edited by gooner; 11 February, 2012, 05:47.

Comment

That's ok then :-) I know how you feel on that one though gas is very weather dependant. You may also need a npas fitted, depending on what gas you use as stock GBBRs tend to shoot a bit high fps on anything but weakers gases. Though the feel of using a GBBR over a aeg makes everything worth it ;-)
            Yep the MagPul stuff should fit straight on. Not 100% sure if the moe front end will, you might have to get the real m4 version an not the pts version, but as said I'm not sure.
            The stock, its just like sliding off a aeg stock and putting a new one on, no different.
            If you want to change the trigger guard or pistol grip then that's different, you need either the real version or one for GBBRs. Iirc there is a magpul body that will fit that rifle as well available. Can't link to as its not sold by zero one Iirc.

Comment

ah ok thanks for the info . any other info you have would be awsum to

Comment

Please dont get the KA GBB, there are very few upgrades and spare parts. also the internals seem to be made out od plasterboard.

Get a KJW or WA base and upgrade from there.

Comment

No probs bud.
                  Id go with the guy aboves advice as well, though I've never owned that brand.
                  As already mentioned id advise KJ. Mags can be a little hard to find at times but well worth it and they have impressively reliable internals and run site friendly on 134a.

Comment

where can i get kj m4a1 gbbr ?

Comment

Why bit get a mp7 - they are reliable and work a treat?

Comment

Have a look at the Vltor Stock.. Looks quite shithot
                        If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

WEs require a little maintenance, especially with the trigger assembly but parts are plentiful and they are an absolute hoot.

The G39 or SCAR are excellent (and affordable) worthy alternatives to the KA/KJW.

Give it some thought.
                          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

WE open bolt M4 rules the roost :-p

I would only use 0.28g or 0.30g BBs as they tend to give the best range in a GBBR as well as flight stability.

Comment

I say WE, because the amount of upgrades is ridiculous!...Kings arms are shit, and they are known to fail,.
                              have a look at this thread..http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...611#post941611
                              Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gooner Find out more about gooner
                              Working...
                              X