Collapse

Whats the best hopup chamber set to buy for a semi auto 425fps m4 sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats the best hopup chamber set to buy for a semi auto 425fps m4 sniper

Ah i see, its not a reclassification, but they will be tested if involved in a crime and then tried as such. (ie bb gun, airgun or firearm).
    I know that xsite only allow single actions to 18+, and so do other sites in the thames valley as such.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

That document is around 5 years old you know

Comment

Eh, only sort of skim read it. Didnt see a date on it.
        On topic,
        And id go for the madbull ultimate and the supplied rubber (blue i think)
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Back on topic!

The madbull ultimate can be a little tricky to install and set up, with a tendency to over hop anything below 0.25 BBs. But, once you get it right they're very consistent and don't suffer anywhere near the hop creep that a regular M4 hop has.

With the power up to 400+, the over hopping of lighter BBs could well work in your favour. I'd suspect that it would be able to get a very consistent effect on something around a 0.30 BB, which is about the right weight for a DMR.

I would agree, though, with the principle of changing one thing at a time. Try the same hop with better quality BBs first, then change the hop if you feel you need to. I've been using zero one BBs for years, but have just gone over to blaster devils in my 416 (which has the full madbull hop/rubber/TB combination).
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alanchannychan Work hard! Play hard! Find out more about alanchannychan
          Working...
          X