Sent from my iPhone

Re: What is GBB and EBB ??

Gas Blowback - Electric Blowback.

Comment

Ah cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

if, as I suspect , you're fairly new to it rosie," EBB seem to be the in thing" while GBB although very good, I think are falling from favour a little, if starting the AEG (auto electric gun) is, and will remain for some time, the most popular choice, most are pretty good, with your particular choice, depending on your own budget, and if you are new, feel free to ask anything on here, someone will know the answer and welcome to the game, it's great.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Re: What is GBB and EBB?

It's also worth noting that EBB does not always mean there will be actual recoil. A TM EBB will give a bit of kick, whereas a G&G will give you a rattly bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by RedCell View Post
            It's also worth noting that EBB does not always mean there will be actual recoil. A TM EBB will give a bit of kick, whereas a G&G will give you a rattly bolt.
            More accurately, there will be no noticeable recoil. All you get is a weight bouncing backwards and forwards and, if you've ever fired a real gun, this is nothing like true recoil.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
              if, as I suspect , you're fairly new to it rosie," EBB seem to be the in thing" while GBB although very good, I think are falling from favour a little,
              I think this needs clarification. I believe he's referring to GBB RIFLES "falling from favour", though I don't see it myself. GBB pistols are well and truly here to stay.

Comment

GBB is not falling, ive been using GBB M4 for ages now and to be honest i would prefer it over any AEG. I had a TM Ebb and i used it for 3 years with LOVE! But when i switched to Gbb the professionalism kicks in! 30 rnd mags and cleaning the gun makes the whole fun of it more and the recoil! Nothing like that recoil!!
                Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Originally posted by dj2l8b View Post
                  GBB is not falling, ive been using GBB M4 for ages now and to be honest i would prefer it over any AEG. I had a TM Ebb and i used it for 3 years with LOVE! But when i switched to Gbb the professionalism kicks in! 30 rnd mags and cleaning the gun makes the whole fun of it more and the recoil! Nothing like that recoil!!
                  I do agree with all that DJ,the electrics will never be as good, i just think that the rise in popularity of the AEG, is down to the expansion of the sport, with most new players, understandably taking the easy, low maintainance option, that option being the AEG
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rosie Find out more about Rosie
                  Working...
                  X