Posting Airsoft Guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Airsoft Guns?

What is the best, most easiest way to send an AEG through the post?

Re: Posting Airsoft Guns?

but make sure to send it 'recorded'.. this mean the person at the other end will have to sign for it.. it avoids it being left on the doorstep and being stolen

Comment

Kwl sounds good guys, thanks for the help!

Comment

Just a quickie guys, how much does it usually cost to post an AEG?

Comment

anything from £5 to £30+, average aeg is usually a tener give or take.

Comment

Oh yeah, and you're probably not this thick, but once someone wrote on a package to me; the guns are inside. Local law enforcement were not happy.

Comment

I see you that, and raise you one ak that was sent to me without a box wrapped in brown paper tight enough to show stock, pistol grip, foresight and trigger guard. How it got through the post office I have no idea to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                I see you that, and raise you one ak that was sent to me without a box wrapped in brown paper tight enough to show stock, pistol grip, foresight and trigger guard. How it got through the post office I have no idea to this day.
                HAHA! What an idiot!

Comment

I've had glocks in jiffy bags (makes a nice imprint), AEG's with bits poking out, and a BAR 10 with the barrel showing!

Posting an AEG costs (standard) about £10. If you can get a box, great. If no, wrap it in cardboard, then bubble wrap. Lots of parcel tape. Bin bag, whatever. Just make sure it won't escape out the side, and won't be obvious to what it is!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                  Working...
                  X