Collapse

Does two tone decrease value of a gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does two tone decrease value of a gun?

If you were looking to sell a two-tone gun on this site, compared with a normal black gun, would you get less because it's half bright green or will it still be valued the same?

Re: Does two tone decrease value of a gun?

technically it doesnt make the gun worth less

most people will totally avoid a two tone but anybody that doesnt have ukara or whatever for any reason will pay as much for a two tone as any normal gun
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If you spray paint the gun black also you will have a had time selling it

Comment

yea dont spray it black nobody likes ex two tones really

tbh there are allways people on the lookout for good two tone guns at a reasonable price... so shouldnt be hard to sell whatever it is your selling
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Kwl thanks, again, for the help lads, really appreciate it! =)

Comment

Any item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Therre will be people that want/need X,Y or Z and will pay through the teeth for it, them there are others that will offer you just enough to buy a sheet of A4. Just stick to the guide on reselling a gun, original price - 15-20%. Then add your cost for postage and any other accesories and wait for someone to buy it.

Comment

You can clean two tones off,I tried on my it worked. It is very easy,just use some acitone and job is done
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Only if it's painted. Many are moulded in two tone colours at the factory.
                sigpic

Comment

way I see it? Two tones are less likely to have been looked after by thier owner, and rarely, if any, serviced or upgraded. New players and young players might not know the tell tale signs of a gearbox jam, or motor alignment ect.

As for what they are worth... 15-20% less than retail, lol, you can always try! lol, poss the better end stuff, like Tm or CA, but not cheapsoft, I'd rather pay the 15-20% more for a years warranty, rather than less for the previous 12 months of use/neglect/wear (delete as applicable)

Comment

They're not only worth less, they're worthless in my opinion.

Comment

Given the fact that registered people will only want RIFs, and the percentage of registered to non registered on this forums, I would say the maths puts them at a far less chance of selling at the given price. That's not the same as worth less.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                      Working...
                      X