Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what other makes will fit on army brand L85? (front sight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what other makes will fit on army brand L85? (front sight)

ive been looking for a front sight for my l85 but not sure what other makes will fit on, tisane has two, an ares and WE, but im clueless on what one will fit on, any of you guys able to tell me what brands computable with army?

Re: what other makes will fit on army brand L85? (front sight)

I'm no world authority, but I know the gun is pretty much a G&G clone, the only scopes that will fit on the "army" rails straight out of the box are G&G, so I would imagine things would follow on from there....hope this helps.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Re: what other makes will fit on army brand L85? (front sight)

ICS (could be Ares I cant remember) fit mine one BUT I have to put some packing between the front sight and what it attaches to so it wasn't wobbly...
      I am pretty confident that any will fit IMO.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
      Working...
      X