G19 / G23f magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G19 / G23f magazines

I bought a lovely little KSC G23f a few weeks ago. The shop keeper however neglected to tell me that finding the mags are like trying to locate the Holy Grail. The real one, not that Davinci Code BS.

So I've been told that KSC no longer ship into Hong Kong, so I can't find these magazines anywhere. Either G23 or G19 ones will do - nothing else. I've looked in over 10 shops, called around, but they're out of stock and can't be ordered. Stupid Taiwan.

I'll be back in Britain at Christmas, so Zeroone seems a good a place to go as any - but the website is read only for me. Can someone find these mags and give me the link?

Ta

*woops. I'd like one normal size, and one extended mag please. Sorry about this.
    Last edited by The Laughing Man; 30 October, 2009, 02:28.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Re: G19 / G23f magazines

They are about in some places, but are hard to find. The G17 mags work and much easier to get, they stick out the bottom of the grip about 1cm. But they do hold 23 instead of 20! If the gap is an issue, you can get mini extenders. For the extended G23 mag, the 18c one is the only option.

The rules of the forum mean we can't give you links by the way!

Comment

The thing about KSC/KWA is that you can use any of the glock mags in any of the glocks, other than of course the 26 mags in like a 34. but you can have any other mag in them, there may just be a small gap between the bottom of the grip and the bottom of the mag. Easily sorted out though.

Comment

ok, well the g17 and the g18 mags aren't compatable; i've looked myself. the seal at the top of the mag is the other way round, so it can't possibly fit. i don't care about it sticking out.

i actually just need the link for the g19 mags on zeroone, since i can't navigate through the website. the direct link to the g19 / g23 mag should work. that's all i need.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

The Glock 18 extended works in the G23f for certain, I had one.

Zero One uses frames, you cannot link directly to anything there I'm afraid!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
          Working...
          X