Collapse

A high quality AEG -Brand or custom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A high quality AEG -Brand or custom.

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
    No, because then hell be left with the TM plastic.

in a lot of cases, the tm plastic is more durable than pot metal.
    Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

I would agree, however the metal on the JG guns these days is actually very good. And where did i say £120? i was judging at the £150 sort of level for the 08 editions with the mosfet fitted

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Do JG make a g36c with mosfet?
        G36C's are cheap as chips and would be easily upgraded

Comment

So you want a full metal M4 which fires at around 328-350 with good hop for under £300.
          ICS anyone?
          Most of the basic M4s are under £300 and shouldn't need any work doing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
            So you want a full metal M4 which fires at around 328-350 with good hop for under £300.
            ICS anyone?
            Most of the basic M4s are under £300 and shouldn't need any work doing to them.
            Slightly missing the point.... The aim is to finish with a highly upgraded gun. For example, Which option is best.... Jg body and systems internals or tm gun with a tb?

I had an ics m4. Proplem with ics though is compatability with upgrade parts. Plus doesn't pur like a tm etc...

Comment

Why spend the money upgrading when you can get the same result from a stock gun?
              If you upgrade a TM then it stops being a TM.
              Once you start upgrading a TM the first thing you'll do is upgrade the gearbox then it will be half TM half Systema, Hurricane, Guarder etc. Then of course you'll have a plastic body in a world of metal ones so you'll fit a G&P/King Arms/Hurricane body then you'll change the outer barrel from a two piece to a one piece one.
              Is it still a TM? Not really, there will be less TM parts on it than the upgraded ones and you cant guarantee everything will work together as well as something which has been built as one complete gun from the get go.

I'm all in favour of custom guns but if you are going custom then scratch build it, You'll save quite a bit of money compared to buying a TM/JG/ACM gun and upgrading.
              If you just want something that looks good and is full metal then go for something stock from a high end manufacturer.

Comment

Reading the thread I think you need to decide exactly how much and what you want to get to.

If you want a nice effective backup, then go for a JG, great guns. You wont need to sepnd much upgrading as these shoot great from the box.

I would look out for a 2nd hand CA CQB, great guns, and they have been floating around here for around £180. Plus they are a great platform if you want to upgrade.

I have 416 based upon CA cqb internals, best M4 I have owned, and thats a few.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                Working...
                X