advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed.

right, i have some money (160 quid to be precise) and im not too sure what to do.

i have my aug, which is my baby and is pretty perfect.

now, do i upgrade her to make her the ultimate gun. shes useable for all aplications, and is just plain lovely.

or do i buy another gun.........????

Re: advice needed.

If you love your AUG and there is room for upgrades then do that, but if you are getting bored with it and fancy a change then get a new gun =D

Comment

ill never get bored of her........ shes my baby......

Comment

sex up the aug even more, ultimate aug all the way dude!

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Go upgrade. Having two guns just means you'll either use the AUG less, or have something you don't really use.

Comment

thanks guys......

ive seen a lovely barrett style front end for her....... but its in america.......

Comment

upgade definatly

Comment

Neither. From your post, there is nothing you're desparate to change about the AUG. It must be pretty good at what you use it for, so no need to change anything about it.

At the same time, you're obviously happy with it, so there is no need to get a spare weapon.

Obviously you don't fancy spending the money on gear or a sidearm, so I suggest you save it. Put it aside for something that you do need to spend it on like a repair or something you really fancy.
                /9 out.

Comment

If the Aug works dont change it, alot of people make the mistake of doing to many upgrades to there weps imo. I had a bog standard JG G36c, with 1J spring. It had amazing range and accuracy but I chrono'd it one day and it was only 260 fps, so I changed the spring to another 350 fps one and got it to 330fps roughly, since then I have never had the same range / accuaracy with the gun like I did before.

Basically im saying if its not broke, dont fix it!

All that being said, If you can get one.... get a phantom aug kit

My feed back
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Destroyer Find out more about Destroyer
                  Working...
                  X