Tri shot or single shot shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri shot or single shot shotgun

Im thinking of getting a spring pump action shotgun for a backup for playing cqb. I have seen both single and tri shot - any thoughts on which I should get - not askng which make/model, just whether i should for single or tri? Is the extra money for the tri shot worth it?

thanks.

Re: Tri shot or single shot shotgun

Its not a shotgun if it fires 1 bb. Might as well be a springer pistol!
    Buy my stuff!

Comment

I have both and tri shot is better. You can get an actual spread to your shots. If ur getting a shotgun why would you only want to fire one round at a time???
      Honor before Victory

Comment

i have a single shot shotgun but for the money i payed for it, it was well worth it.
        A tri shot is probably going to be better due to the fact that you get a better spread and it is more realistic.

Comment

Thats what I thought, but wasnt sure. And yes, you're right, its not really a shotty unless its multi shot.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

I just wish the Marushin M500 6mm wasn't rarer than an honest politician... the ACM Clone is a joke.

I'd say tri-shot, because as said, otherwise it's just a springer pistol in a fancy case.

Comment

Get yourself a TM tri-shottie. They have great range, great spread and are accurate to where you point it (i.e. one bb goes on the sights, the other two land around the target)

If you don't want to commit to £100+ for a shotgun, look at the DE (Double Eagle) M56 clones. They are truely brilliant, having owned 2 DE M56's and 2 TM Spas12's.

Easily the most satisfying to get a kill with, especially in woodland!

sigpic

Comment

its more like a mini sniper rifle,than a springer pistol, as the range of those single shot shotguns can be outrageous
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Tri shot all the way.

Getting a double kill with one pull is so satisfying. Shot into a window the other day, got a guy poking round the window and another guy stood further back in the room. It was brilliant.
                  WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

tri shot all the way, Ive got a spas12 and it always get some looks and is cool as ****

Comment

tri shot they get good spread and are great for cqb however the double eagle single shot ones you can get for about 15 quid were sold at my site a while back and the range was OUTSTANDING at around 320 fps they could outrange pretty much all the
                      aeg's 15 QUID!!! ive owned 2 tri shot's by double eagle and they were amazing i regret selling them

Comment

Yah, the DE M56 range which is a direct clone of the TM super 90's are brill. I got mine up for £54 posted from a polish retailer.

I think they're rebranded as ASG too.
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

No question about it,

Tri-shot is brilliant.

Comment

Tri-shot all the way, just for the fun of it.
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I had a single shot shotgun. Granted it was like having a mini sniper, but if I wanted that range I'd be firing using my primary (an AEG) and if I wanted a good panic weapon/side arm I'd have a pistol which is much more manoeuvrable and comfortable to stow away. If your going to get a shot gun get the tri-shot otherwise it is just like carrying an enlarged springer pistol.
                              For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                              Check out my other sales!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bovinedog Find out more about bovinedog
                              Working...
                              X