WE M9 vs KJW M9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M9 vs KJW M9

has anyone owned these two pistols to give me an insight into which pistol is the better? thanks, ben
    sigpic

Re: WE M9 vs KJW M9

Kjw for me, every we pistol i have owned has been turd beyond belief.
    sigpic

Comment

had a kjw but it has a fixed hop so sufferd heavily for that

but other than that was brill

Comment

The KJW is a TM clone but full metal. Fixed hop and works 90% as well as the TM. I love mine - I bought a Hogue grip and it feels well chunky to hold with a lovely weight. I also have never owned a decent WE - both Hi-Capa's I owned were turds. I'm not totally against WE as I use a WE GBBR M4 and love it.

Actually I may want to sell the Baby Hi-Capa soon so it might not be that bad
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Better in what respect? Appearance, accuracy, function, performance, price?

Comment

Originally posted by 04birch_m View Post
            had a kjw but it has a fixed hop so sufferd heavily for that

but other than that was brill
            Newer versions are adjustable hop.

KJW are great all round for the price, as said, they are almost totaly TM compatible so mags and spares are never a problem.
            They are a bit dodgy in the cold though as they are 99% metal, but that is also an upside as it feels as solid as a rock.

If it was my hard earned though I would probably grab a KWA version

Comment

I think WE make excellent pistols and the externals are top notch, however the we m9 is not it develops many faults and always seems to fire in bursts or fully auto and suffers a lot from the cool down effect

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
                I think WE make excellent pistols and the externals are top notch, however the we m9 is not it develops many faults and always seems to fire in bursts or fully auto and suffers a lot from the cool down effect
                What is the reason for this burst/full auto fire?
                B&T MP5SD5

Comment

I dont know it seems to happen when it gets cold, my mates we m9 just fired fully auto when he got it so he sent it back, then his socom gear we m9 broke after 5 mags and wouldnt cycle. My chrome we m9 was very good but tended to fire in bursts if it got cold

Comment

i personally love my kjw M9, but i had a old TM lying around so i swap the internals to make a very nice pistol indeed

Comment

kwj clearly better then, anyone owned the bell m9? what are your thoughts about this m9, also is the bell m9 a clone of any other m9 manufacturer? its like £30new!
                      sigpic

Comment

The price should say it all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b_hazard Find out more about b_hazard
                        Working...
                        X