Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts brand identification

imagine this scenario....

- you've got x2 M4 length inner barrels - one is a Systema & the other from DBoys
    - 2 manufacturers from different ends of the brands/price spectrum

however, how can anyone tell them apart? (and i'm talking about 2nd hand parts here, not brand new)

for example, i've just bought a Systema inner barrel and i've no concern about the authenticity (and the seller involved)
    but the barrel itself has no branding or identifying markings, so how would i know otherwise?
    this affects most 'spare parts' for sale, because most are similarly unbranded

in my example, the price/value difference could be as much as 400% apart, (for argument's sake) ie: DBoys @ £5, Systema @ £20

obviously manufacturers don't produce their parts with the consideration of the 2nd hand market, but i find it odd that they generally don't stamp or mark parts with their branding - even if it was just a sticker?

just interested to see what other folk think....
    h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Hi, thats a very good point. Most items like that (inner-barrels etc) dont have branding. Maybe that is something they should start doing?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heydrich Find out more about heydrich
    Working...
    X