Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Do you know this poor fellow? You may also laugh a little.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know this poor fellow? You may also laugh a little.

From the game at GZ woodland on the 19th. The enemy had their base, our forces mounted, the order to charge was given, the team rushes forward.... see what happened next....

sigpic

Re: Do you know this poor fellow? You may also laugh a little.

haha ah you poor bugger :P at least you didnt snap that fancy silencer setup

Comment

hahaha

thats brilliance

Comment

that grenade is just the icing on the cake!

Comment

can't tell if he knocked himself out, or he's roleplaying the hit...

good job it wasnt a mk v or something else that coulda seriously hurt his hand.... wonder if any of the players would have kicked it out his hand?
          Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Awesome video. I love how it fades to black with the slow downed laughter. Sounds like some evil villain.
            For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
            Check out my other sales!

Comment

Loving the laugh at the end! Sounds very devilish and evil. I did a similar thing recently at Xsite: Lane End where I apparently tripped on a tree root, barrel of gun went into the ground, my mouth hit the stock and I flipped over the gun. Unfortunately no video but it was fun, mainly because the gun didn't break.

Comment

Originally posted by The Collector View Post
                Loving the laugh at the end! Sounds very devilish and evil. I did a similar thing recently at Xsite: Lane End where I apparently tripped on a tree root, barrel of gun went into the ground, my mouth hit the stock and I flipped over the gun. Unfortunately no video but it was fun, mainly because the gun didn't break.
                Luckily you didn't smash your teeth. That reminds me of a game at Huddersfield F&O way back last year. Me and two other guys managed to sneak into the enemy and pretty much lift the objective from under their nose. Once we sneaked out of the vicinity of the base, we pegged it. Just so happens however that it was a massive steep hill and I fall forward, literally do a barrel roll and my AEG does cartwheels. Luckily for me it was a durable little bugger. Maybe an idea for a new thread in Battle Stories: "Times I tripped up and made an arse of myself"
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

Such drama; such... finesse.
                  sigpic

Comment

why is jabba the hut at the end lol

Comment

no its defo this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wofqm...eature=related

Comment

Poor guy, must of been embarassing! I remember tripping up a sniper in a ghillie suit once!
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
                          why is jabba the hut at the end lol
                          Haha I watched it again , I thought I had missed a rather fat guy run through the shot

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
                            Thats gold! Scarily like it! Yeah the fella didnt hurt him self as far as I know, just his pride. You can hear him shout 'ah f*ck' as he lays there, he got up pretty much after too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not even a flinch as the grenade goes off, he knew it was inevitable...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caley Find out more about Caley
                              Working...
                              X