Glock 17s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 17s

My favourite film has to be Bad Boys 2! Love it! And i love the guns Will Smith uses. I know they are Glock 17s (one version 3 and one version 2). Basically i wana get 2 cheap glocks, and either get silver slides or do something to the black paint.

Ive found two for £50 each and i wana know if i should go for HFC or Army Armament? Both come with metal slides so could i do anything to remove the paint and leave it silver?

Cheers

Ed
    Armoury:
    JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Re: Glock 17s

Theres someone selling some glocks on the forum(dont know if they are still for sale though, might be sold) But go for more expensive brands like KSC, TM. they will perform better.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

The AA Glocks are not that bad, my mate has one, he was going on about how good the range is on it.
      As for making the slide silver you can just sand it down (also what my mate did on his AA Glock)

Bert.

Comment

There are atleast two TM glock 17's going for around £60 in the for sales section. Highly worth paying the extra for the TM model.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

well if you are going to pay the same for the glocks then i would choose HFC because they are usually more expensive - and that fact that i have 1 and it works fine - great power, great accuracy and the mags are cheaper

Comment

Cheers guys.

Bert any tips on how to sand down the slide wud be great as im probably going to go with the AA glock as you can use tm mags in it.

Cheers

Ed
            Armoury:
            JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

if you sand it down from the start to finish using wire wool it will come out VERY shiny and VERY smooth, i'm half way through doing this on my KSC G18C barrel

Comment

Basicaly what strettman said - My made used a sanding block to do his and it came out really well.

Comment

Guna get 1 next week, thanks for your help guys .

Cheers

Ed
                  Armoury:
                  JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skinandbones Ed, 19, live in Devon. GOING TO SANDHURST IN MAY :D!! Find out more about skinandbones
                  Working...
                  X