UKARA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA

I am sorry if this has allready been posted but I could not find a thread for it, but how do I go about getting a UKARA to buy airsoft guns???

and can anyone eplain the rules and regulations of getting one?

:S
    Pudding...

Re: UKARA

Did you actually look? there is a big sticky section answering all of this?

hmmm or at least I thought there was? The Keeper of Secrets did a huge guide on this, wasn't it stickied?

My feed back
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

I did a search through the whole forum for UKARA :S
      and it said no results found so i was like hmmm maybe n one has done a direct post for it..... only posted in posts about little bits maybe, coz al i have seen of it is people asking if you need it for certain guns and misc items.
      Pudding...

Comment

In short If you are over 18, you attend a site that is UKARA complient for 3 games in no less than 2 months, meaning you have to do it in a period of 9 weeks or more. After your third game you will get your form stamped, which you can then take or send to your selected retailer for entry onto the database.

Comment

so you got no chance until ur 18+ thats abit annoying i got like 7 months to wait until im eligabe to buy 1, and thats if i even get the UKARA

ok... thanks for the info tho (y)
          Pudding...

Comment

When searching make sure you change the date to any time

now as they say in blues clues

"Try again!"

Comment

you can start saving your 3 credits 9 weeks before your birthday, so by the time you hit 18,you can get your stamp and then buy your RIS, the minimum period is two months there is a maximum period to collect 3 credits, i think its 3 months,so you can start 12 weeks before your bday,but im not 100% certain on that
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

yer, i went last week, but atm they arnt doing that many games untill net month then they have 4, so ill try go all net month and see how i get on. then only 6 months left till im eligable for my card.
                Pudding...

Comment

It's 3 Times in No less than 2 Months. Will 0, not 3 times in 2 Months

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StFoulis007 Find out more about StFoulis007
                  Working...
                  X