Tanio Koba VP-70 thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanio Koba VP-70 thoughts?

A while ago I was given a Tanio Koba VP-70 and it has a shredded rubber on it it briefly worked before this. I have no idea about this gun and wondered if it's worth investing in.

Anyone got any experience with them and wether they are keepers?

Re: Tanio Koba VP-70 thoughts?

they are more collectors pieces rather than skirmishable guns. where exactly is the damage occurring? If you do consider getting shot of it give me a shout
    Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Rare. As. Hen's. Teeth.

more info here: http://www.justpistols.co.uk/vp70.htm
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Thanks guys.

It was basically firing a couple of rounds and then emptying all the gas out of the mag.

A greenish rubber was perished on it and i found a website that sold that part as I got the code of the instruction leaflet in the box but never got round to ordering it and the old rubber is missing now.

Other than that it is in great condition, but its a pistol only box, the stock was available separately.

As its a collectable I will probably swap or sell it. I'm more interested in guns for playing skirmish and action air pistol training

Comment

You'll probably get more for it on the Aliens Legacy forums. I've got one but defo a keeper!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the Aliens forum, good to know. I didn't even realise it was featured sidearm in that movie!

Comment

Yep standard side arm in the Film that's why i'd be interested could do with one to complete my marine costume
              Reformed Pacifist

Comment

VP-70s were standard issue for Officers, IIRC. May be wrong.

Comment

Drop Ship Pilots carried and I think frost had one as well as Apone
                  Reformed Pacifist

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NoHero Find out more about NoHero
                  Working...
                  X