Returns policy for faulty AEG from Zero One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returns policy for faulty AEG from Zero One

I bought a G&G Tpo Tech MP5 AEG from Zero One which arrived last Wednesday (22nd Feb.) It was yesterday before I was able to get a battery (which I bought from a local airsoft shop)
    I fully charged the battery and tried out the gun, nothing! It sounds as tho the motor is trying to go but it isn't turning the gears.

Anyhow, basically what I am wondering is, has anyone on here had any faulty guns from Zero One and were they easy enough to deal with?

As the gun is less than a week old it is still covered by warranty. So what is the score with paying to get it returned to Z1 and also back to me? Because this could potentially cost me £75 for P&P overall on top of the price of the gun, £260 !!!

Obviously, I am going to ring them tomorrow first thing, but was just wondering has anyone had a similar experience?

Re: Returns policy for faulty AEG from Zero One

£75... you sending it there in a taxi?!

Comment

Yeah £75 quid is pretty high bro!! Mind you you are in N.I... I'm pretty sure they should reimburse you... I would hope they would!!

Comment

Cheapest postage option on Z1 was £25 with Parcel Force.

I paid £25 to get it sent to me originally from Z1,
        Im not sure on the price for me to post it back to them, but then if they charge me to send it back to me after its repaired/replaced!

Comment

Well all toptech g&gs have warranty, ask in the zeroOne sEction. That, on top of z1s warranty.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

What a con, can send them for £12!

They should cover your postage. If not, tell them to stick it. You can claim a full refund under the distance selling regulations.

Comment

I have had a similar sounding problem a few times and it was a problem with the battery not getting charged properly.
              You would hear a clicking coming from the motor and feel a slight vibration, but nothing much would happen.
              Can you try it with a battery from another gun that you know works? or try the battery in another gun? Try discharging and charging the battery a few times and making sure your charger is set to the correct number of cells on a slow charge, fixed it for me.

If you really wanted to test it you could try holding down the trigger on auto, if the box is really locked up the fuse will blow. Although this is probably a terrible idea and I accept no responsibility if you melt your gun.

Comment

It wont melt youre gun fuses are encased in glass for a reason.

Either a) battery incorrectly charged
                B) motor is in too far. (undo the screw in the base of the grip slightly.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by RedCell View Post
                  I have had a similar sounding problem a few times and it was a problem with the battery not getting charged properly.
                  You would hear a clicking coming from the motor and feel a slight vibration, but nothing much would happen.
                  Can you try it with a battery from another gun that you know works? or try the battery in another gun? Try discharging and charging the battery a few times and making sure your charger is set to the correct number of cells on a slow charge, fixed it for me.

If you really wanted to test it you could try holding down the trigger on auto, if the box is really locked up the fuse will blow. Although this is probably a terrible idea and I accept no responsibility if you melt your gun.
                  LOL, Yeah dude tried that.
                  I asked the guy in my local airsoft shop that i bought the battery off and he tried a different battery. He says it sounds as though the gearbox has seized and he didnt want to open it up as it was less than a week old and didnt want to void the warranty basically.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steeley1985 Find out more about Steeley1985
                  Working...
                  X