Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Silverback Grip Laser reviews? does anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverback Grip Laser reviews? does anyone have one?

im considdering getting a grop laser for my P226,

i've google them looking for a review but i cant find any does anyone have one and would they recomend them?

Thanks
    NEEDED L96 Mag Release, 40rnd Mags, and Bi-pod adapter

Re: Silverback Grip Laser reviews? does anyone have one?

I bought one for a friend, it works and is easy enough to install
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Got a set in trade today. Just fitted them to my kimber. Really easy to fit and am really pleased with them, work great.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Kimber ones are obviously different from P226 ones though.

I love my silverback grip on my Glock, but on my P226, I couldnt get on with it. It wouldn't fit well to my TM P226, it was bulky, and it's not like the P226 is small pistol to start with. I also thought thebuilt was cheap and creaky and button was in the wrong place and difficult to use. I'd go for a silverback glock laser again, but wouldn't fit laser grips to a P226 unless I win the lottery and can buy CTC ones.

Comment

i used one for my glock,it was very tempermental, it seemed the battery connection was dodgy, so the laser would start off bright and then immediately go dim....this was with new batteries,when i first got it, the laser worked fine, but after a couple of times it started acting up...but i really liked it when it worked
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
            i used one for my glock,it was very tempermental, it seemed the battery connection was dodgy, so the laser would start off bright and then immediately go dim....this was with new batteries,when i first got it, the laser worked fine, but after a couple of times it started acting up...but i really liked it when it worked
            Its the switch. I had the same issue, replaced it and it works fine.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

so how do i go about replacing the switch?
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Find yourself a small push to make switch. You should be able to remove the switch from the inside of the lasep grip housing, but im pretty sure mines a clone so might be slightly different. It was glued in.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Do the grips prevemt a 226 being holstered in a Serpa? i.e. do they make it too bulky? I wouldn't have thought so as the grip doesn't go inside the holster, but worth ashing?!
                  Team Chimera Captain.
                  Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                  TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SamHall_ Currently studying Engineering at college and wish to proceed on to weapons engineering. Find out more about SamHall_
                  Working...
                  X