what g36c to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what g36c to buy

Ive just bought a JG G36c and its a cracker, I just need to tune up the motor as its a tad noisy atm when shooting on full auto.

Comment

JG36 top top gun

Comment

now having, star, ares,ca,and jg, id say get a jg or a ca bothe best bang for you buck, the ca g36's are the most solidly built with extra barrel reinforcement wich the tm's dont have, also the ca body is polycarb wich feels and looks alot nices and doesnt slip in our hands, but if its your first gun etc get a jg great value for money in my opinion especially if you can get old of one of te new batch in which tey made some very nice changes to the gearbox design.
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

What changes have been made out of curiosity?
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

and whats the biggest battery that you can fit in the g36
            my sells rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=mikeymaul

Comment

you can fit a regular 8.4v mini in the standard handguard. Or you can get a larger handguard which allows you to use large batteries i believe

Comment

i have a tm g36 fully upped, no problems apart from in the winter the hop up goes somewhat screwy ¬¬ and i've lost the selector switch on right side...
                i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
                He's well and truly taking the pith!
                Originally posted by aribos
                You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mikeymaul Find out more about mikeymaul
                Working...
                X