Sup Y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Y'all

Hey guys, thought I'd make my introductions here, Names sneekygreenman, which is my fieldname,
    used to paintball, used to laser skirmish, then I got hard and skirmished with airsoft :P
    Love guns, Love adrenaline and love bant!
    I skirmish in ireland but im hoping to take a trip over to Scotland to skirmish over there this summer.
    Sneeky
    You play Call of Duty, please educate me in guns master.....

Re: Sup Y'all

Welcome to Zero In!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekygeenman View Post
      ...then I got hard and skirmished with airsoft :P
      We all get excited about a day of airsofting, but that's a little much...
      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Welcome Sneeky, thank god you found airsoft!!!
        sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Welcome to Zero In m8, am pleased youve come over to airsofting from paintball lol.
          Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
          www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sneekygeenman Raised on John Wayne, started hunting and shooting at 5 with my grandfather, he passed away and i didn't touch a gun for a couple of years, got back into shooting during grammer school, started airsoft at an airsoft range called Donegal Airsoft where I now work the odd day. Got into skirmishing at Predator combat which was a 5 hour round trip from my house and im now skirmishing at a closer location, SG-1 Outdoor, which is only a 3 hour round drive :P Find out more about Sneekygeenman
          Working...
          X