Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you guys!!

Hi there

Im Anthony also known as AJ or Jacko depending who are talking to. I live in Grantham and have just got into airsoft. I and ex-forces and an ex-paintballer. Had all my kit stolen a few years back and got the urge to do something again recently. Few mates are big into airsoft, Richard green and Glover are some of them and on here and I decided to give it a go. Loved it to put it simply. Played the other week at MAW, doing down to the AI 5man to support the team, APA on Sat and have a few games in the downtime between matches, then back to MAW for the secret agent day. Will be buying a gun soon once I have moved house as costing a fortune, but slowly getting the rest of my kit together in the meantime.

Hope to see a few of you in the field...pref down my sights lol

Re: Hey you guys!!

Welcome fella! I'm just down the A1 In Stocken, look forward to seeing you on the field
    sigpic

Comment

Where do you play? Will be hitting the local site more and more over the coming months

Comment

Welcome to Zero In dude
        Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
        www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X