hello children of all ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello children of all ages

hi everyone im mike, ive been around for a few years just never bothered with the whole forum thing before.
    i spent the last 9 years in and out of paintball and airsoft specially as i worked for a paintball company in aldershot making the inferno site marker for 8 years, till last year that is. a few of you may know me from your paintball days till we all woke up and joined the airsoft revolution. im also part of a few reenactment groups, currently still in the sealed knot civil war group, done nepoleonics and ww1 and now looking to join a modern british group. I have spent a few years learning to fix and repair airsoft guns and parts too, even more so as ive just spend the last year upgrading and customising my own kit. Ok i dont claim to know everything but always willing to help with what i do know if someone needs it. ive spent the last few years playing at chobham and the now late lasham, lately some people may have seen me at chobham as the guy with the l7a2 gimpy. I always look at airsoft as a chance to reenacted and let of steam. i never take it too seriously until u cheat or dont call your hits that is, and im always up for a laugh.
    Im hoping to talk to like minded people on here as ive viewed other sites and there are a few people that are so intense about airsoft they make it feel like its almost life or death. and it makes me feel that there is a difference between having an opinion and been completely one sided and its only a game. theres nothing wrong with having a commitment to a sport that we all love but i see it that if somebody gets something wrong or somethings not right, then you dont have to have a go and get nasty just say to them "look mate this is wrong or sumthing" and help steer them in the right direction. we never got anywhere by not learning, plus we were all noobs once wether we like to admit it or not and even after 9 years i still get things wrong time to time.

sorry for the long intro guys!, oh and girls, as its nice to see more and more joining the ranks.

Re: hello children of all ages

does no one say hello anymore? plus was it something i said!

Comment

Welcome to the foums!

Might catch you at Chobham one day (Its near home for me).

Love your avatar haha.
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Hi mike.
        welcome to the forum and its always nice to have like minded ppl around to share probs with

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
        But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

cheers mate, i think i recognise a few of you in that pic. plus was that taken at lasham?

Comment

@big smudge, cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
              cheers mate, i think i recognise a few of you in that pic. plus was that taken at lasham?
              Nah, that was taken at The Grange run by Gunman. Some of the lads might be from back there (Surrey lad myself).
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

ah rite mate

Comment

your welcome mate

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
                  But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

Hi mate welcome to the forum!
                    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

nice intro Mick, welcome mate.
                        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the Zero In Forums m8
                          Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
                          www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkmikey22 Find out more about Darkmikey22
                          Working...
                          X