Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Ireland

Hi all

I just joined your forum as i wanted to expand my ability to discuss, trade, read advice and reviews with other Airsofters outside of Ireland.

I am originally from Swansea, South Wales, but moved to Ireland a few years back, and am now part of its growing Airsoft community. I am based near Waterford, in the South East.

I have had an interest in Airsoft for sometime, (used to be a crack shot with my .177 &.22 air rifle back in the day), but only officially joined a local range (kilkennyairsoft.ie) and team (Panther Airsoft) back in Feb of this year, and am loving my new hobby! Current gear is a JG G36c modded with TBB extended & Guarder hop up & silencer over barrell, and a King Arms M4A1 un modded, bought as broken but i fixed her up and is now my favourite gun.

I am a mechanic and work for myself, but times are very hard in Ireland right now and work is scarce, so i find myself looking to buy second hand rather than new from our own retailers. I want to become a techie and have already completely stripped down both guns and serviced them, just because i wanted to learn the mechanics of how they worked, and yes they both work since rebuilding lol.

I am a member of the Irish version of your forum, called boards.ie/airsoft, but as we are a small country by population the opportunity to find things second hand is limited, hence the reason for joining your UK based forum.

As a 45 yr old dad of two, i wont be out skermishing every weekend, but i am highly interested in my own airsoft range developing a form of ISPC, calling it Air Action. This suits my tastes more and with being a parent and being self employed, does not take up too much of my limited free time.

Anyhow, i will drop in from time to time looking for info, reviews, opinions and possibly to buy stuff, and hope that there is no issue with members of this forum being able to post to Ireland if i look at buying a gun. (i am looking at your pistol section at present).

Cheers for now, Wyn "Migworks", the Welding Welshman.....in Ireland ;0)

Re: Greetings from Ireland

welcome mate

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll be welcome here.
        Originally posted by FPSEngland
        The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Welcome to the Zero In Forums m8
          Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
          www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Migworks New to Airsoft, started in Feb 2012, always had interest in guns since shooting .22 & .177 air rifles back when i was 14! Find out more about Migworks
          Working...
          X